WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I would prefer aluminum, I wait for it to get cheap if so...
well I would like it to be aluminum too but it would be to expensive if it were so I'm happy if its plastic ( polycarbonate) and waiitttt don't you pronounce and spell aluminum different in Europe:confused:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

well I would like it to be aluminum too but it would be to expensive if it were so I'm happy if its plastic ( polycarbonate) and waiitttt don't you pronounce and spell aluminum different in Europe:confused:

I don't know the UK spells everything different.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know the UK spells everything different.

the reason why I say this is because there was a guy that I met that went to visit Great Britain and when he came back he told me that they said that we are wrong in the USA for pronouncing aluminum wrong and I learned that from him. he told me they say it AH-LU-MIN-E-UM and we say It AH-LU-MIN-UM or that's how I think it was :unhappysweat:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

the reason why I say this is because there was a guy that I met that went to visit Great Britain and when he came back he told me that they said that we are wrong in the USA for pronouncing aluminum wrong and I learned that from him. he told me they say it AH-LU-MIN-E-UM and we say It AH-LU-MIN-UM or that's how I think it was :unhappysweat:

I don't know autocorrect did it for me. :smile:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ehhh is there anything left to talk? I know I guess we will have to wait till the other peeps come back so I can go on a talking spree again !:evil:

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

There is only the Queens English. One must use the sovereign language of the colonies or one will find itself ostracised.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss