WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Now playing.... Battlefield 3 after a long week the best thing to do is run round and kill people.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Ordering dominoes going to get the hot dog crust with chicken, beacon, ham and another meat!!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ordering dominoes going to get the hot dog crust with chicken, beacon, ham and another meat!!!
I really want some of that but I don't have a dominos near where I live the closest one is 20 minutes away

Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

After installing my new computer I wanted to connect the WiFi and it just didn't work. But I knew it had to have WiFi. So I did something I have never done before in my desperation, I read the "quick starter guide". And then I realized I had to screw an antenna to the back of the computer, that was interesting ;-)

Now everything works like a charm.

Then I wanted to buy Office again, but it didn't work. The store told me I can only buy one copy of the Student version. So I'll have to call them and tell them I want to buy it again...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

After installing my new computer I wanted to connect the WiFi and it just didn't work. But I knew it had to have WiFi. So I did something I have never done before in my desperation, I read the "quick starter guide". And then I realized I had to screw an antenna to the back of the computer, that was interesting ;-)

Now everything works like a charm.

Then I wanted to buy Office again, but it didn't work. The store told me I can only buy one copy of the Student version. So I'll have to call them and tell them I want to buy it again...
haha I hate reading the manual but I helps :p and LAME !!!! I would be mad if I would have to buy it again:angry:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

haha I hate reading the manual but I helps :p and LAME !!!! I would be mad if I would have to buy it again:angry:

No, that with Office is a long story. I bought it, found Office 2013 terrible and asked the money back. Now I'd like to have Outlook because I have an Exchange account for the next 4 years and I'd like to migrate everything to that. I just can't buy it anymore, as it seems they didn't remove my entry or something...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No, that with Office is a long story. I bought it, found Office 2013 terrible and asked the money back. Now I'd like to have Outlook because I have an Exchange account for the next 4 years and I'd like to migrate everything to that. I just can't buy it anymore, as it seems they didn't remove my entry or something...

I like office 2013 but besides the point. and I never understood the whole exchange thing but it must be good if everyone is doing it. and I bet it was a error on their part

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte