WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Finally left work...on a bus heading to midtown...saw a could that put a smile to my face...she was a smoking hot Latina in a tight body suit; he was a white male - late 50s, bald headed, glasses...NYC has some of the coolest pairs, I swear...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Finally left work...on a bus heading to midtown...saw a could that put a smile to my face...she was a smoking hot Latina in a tight body suit; he was a white male - late 50s, bald headed, glasses...NYC has some of the coolest pairs, I swear...

And In over here dealing with my ex of my gf :crying: I need to move to NYC maybe ill be like that couple :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

And In over here dealing with my ex of my gf :crying: I need to move to NYC maybe ill be like that couple :p

Everyone goes through heartbreak, young sir. You'll grieve and recover. Although I'm now on the NJ Transit looking at a dark skinned cutie that looks like a real heartbreaker...of course, she owns an iPhone 5. Sigh...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Everyone goes through heartbreak, young sir. You'll grieve and recover. Although I'm now on the NJ Transit looking at a dark skinned cutie that looks like a real heartbreaker...of course, she owns an iPhone 5. Sigh...

Ehhhh never mind she has an iPhone 5 .... She's not worth it !!!!!!! Jkjk :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Ehhhh never mind she has an iPhone 5 .... She's not worth it !!!!!!! Jkjk :p

just hit my transfer stop on the train...must say, I liked her legs...she had some thighs in that short dress that reminded me of an ex of mine...very nice. These days, I'm into the 28-45 age demographic...my current ex is 43 next weekend so...i don't do early 20s, because my clients at work are often in the 18-25 age bracket...just not appealing at all...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

just hit my transfer stop on the train...must say, I liked her legs...she had some thighs in that short dress that reminded me of an ex of mine...very nice. These days, I'm into the 28-45 age demographic...my current ex is 43 next weekend so...i don't do early 20s, because my clients at work are often in the 18-25 age bracket...just not appealing at all...
o.o ehhh I thought you were like 20 something ....looks like you can pass off as a teen :D and as for that discription I picture it :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb