WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

o.o ehhh I thought you were like 20 something ....looks like you can pass off as a teen :D and as for that discription I picture it :eek:

no sir...i sound youthful because I'm around young people, but I'm 30. Still young enough, but old enough. Hence why I ball in those 28-45 demographics...😊

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Been a long week so far. Still have a work day tomorrow so I'm just watching some sports and paying some bills before bed tonight.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

no sir...i sound youthful because I'm around young people, but I'm 30. Still young enough, but old enough. Hence why I ball in those 28-45 demographics...��

AHHH so you can still pass of as a 20 year old! and as for sir part do you always say that to everyone because my name actually means sir:smile:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Hmmmm..... Lots of ex-girlfriend talk and sexy female watching in the off topic today. I am willing to be the wingman. Let me know when ya'll need me...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I am usually good at making my mind up. I get a ton of calls from friends and family to help them figure stuff out. They know by the end of a conversation I will get them moving. But, I am conflicted. I have this Titan 2 which is full of faults and shortcomings. I am going to dump it. Problem is I have set a very strict budget for myself and refuse to buy anything other then a Nokia this time. I am up between a Nokia 900 and the 820. I really, really love the Zune interface, and do not want to give it up. I love the gorilla Glass and durability of the 900. But the 820 is WP8, which means more support and all the improvements that come wih it. So..

Do I go with the WP7, with the Zune I love, the durability I need, and just pass on the WP8 goodies until I upgrade next Jan/Feb/March??

Or, take the WP8, deal with the more complicated music interface, more fragile screen, and most likely need to buy a SD card on top of the case I will need making it a tad more pricey?

I have gone back and forth for about 3 weeks on this. It is nuts.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I am usually good at making my mind up. I get a ton of calls from friends and family to help them figure stuff out. They know by the end of a conversation I will get them moving. But, I am conflicted. I have this Titan 2 which is full of faults and shortcomings. I am going to dump it. Problem is I have set a very strict budget for myself and refuse to buy anything other then a Nokia this time. I am up between a Nokia 900 and the 820. I really, really love the Zune interface, and do not want to give it up. I love the gorilla Glass and durability of the 900. But the 820 is WP8, which means more support and all the improvements that come wih it. So..

Do I go with the WP7, with the Zune I love, the durability I need, and just pass on the WP8 goodies until I upgrade next Jan/Feb/March??

Or, take the WP8, deal with the more complicated music interface, more fragile screen, and most likely need to buy a SD card on top of the case I will need making it a tad more pricey?

I have gone back and forth for about 3 weeks on this. It is nuts.

I feel your pain. I've been like that about getting either a Ativ S or holding onto my 810 to compliment my 8X.

Whats the issue with the Titan? What do you use your phone to do mostly? Why not look into a Lumia 520 or 620 as a temporary phone until your budget increases?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hmmmm..... Lots of ex-girlfriend talk and sexy female watching in the off topic today. I am willing to be the wingman. Let me know when ya'll need me...

Im usually the wing man.............. wait is it possible for a wing man to have a wing man :shocked:

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

how so :cool:... this time I know it was spelt wrong because I always tend to mistype a lot when have a lot to say and my fingers don't keep up with my head :grin:

Spelt -
  • hardy wheat: a hardy variety of wheat of inferior quality, sometimes grown in mountainous regions. (compliments of Bing)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

how so :cool:... this time I know it was spelt wrong because I always tend to mistype a lot when have a lot to say and my fingers don't keep up with my head :grin:
That is true. Your typo would be an error in either UK or US English. However "aluminium" vs "aluminum" is region dependent.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss