WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Before the SNES? Wasn't that the NES?

Oh well, glad to see a fellow Nintendo fan around here. *Goes back to playing Mother 3*

I think it was but I cant remember ...yes it is and here it is Nintendo Entertainment System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I really liked playing on it especially super Mario bros 1,2,3 and on my super nes it was super Mario world and donkey Kong country then on my N64 it was super Mario 64 and donkey Kong 64 and super smash bros I miss those times :smile:

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

By the way, I do not recommend playing Mother 3 if you are currently depressed. Here's the link for the English translation, but I'm not going to point you to any ROMs myself. Go look for them at emuparadise.me or some other ROM site.

Last edited:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning all - weird breakfast of the day: left-over lemon meringue then yoghurt.

That is all :p

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning (night, for those of you still awake in the US)

Well looks like im the only person at work today. Feeling like getting up to some mischief. Might loosen a few bolts on some chairs or move some stuff around.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Hmmmm..... Lots of ex-girlfriend talk and sexy female watching in the off topic today. I am willing to be the wingman. Let me know when ya'll need me...

So you'll be the Goose to my Maverick? Now that's BFF material right there. Grab the mics and the beers, she's lost that loving feeling.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just finished installing GDR2 on the wife's 820. Haven't had a chance to look at it. She's got an unlocked phone. She got datasense.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I got a dilemma now then, now then, now then, now then...

Now then I fancy getting a Nokia tablet however im also interested in getting the 1520 im stuck for which one, however im leaning more for the tablet then wait a few months for the 1520 to go down in price.

However the 1520 a perfect device for what I need?

Any thoughts?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I got a dilemma now then, now then, now then, now then...

Now then I fancy getting a Nokia tablet however im also interested in getting the 1520 im stuck for which one, however im leaning more for the tablet then wait a few months for the 1520 to go down in price.

However the 1520 a perfect device for what I need?

Any thoughts?

Well I think you should wait for both devices to come out take a look at specs, get some one on one tome with each and decide after that.

And price.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

Well I think you should wait for both devices to come out take a look at specs, get some one on one tome with each and decide after that.

And price.

should we worry that you seem to be having a conversation with yourself?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs