WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Now that my hopes of getting a 1020 have been dashed im going to hold out till upgrade time next October. WP8.1 will have been out for at least 6 months and the devices from MS/Nokia should be pushing the market forwards.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Now that my hopes of getting a 1020 have been dashed im going to hold out till upgrade time next October. WP8.1 will have been out for at least 6 months and the devices from MS/Nokia should be pushing the market forwards.

I fancy getting my hands on some Nokia swag before they become MS for the resale rate. (I'm a GENIUS)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I fancy getting my hands on some Nokia swag before they become MS for the resale rate. (I'm a GENIUS)

Not sure how your genius works but you don't see Nokia devices with good resale value - they aren't apple. Besides that weve got at least another 2 years of Nokia branding before the name goes completely.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Not sure how your genius works but you don't see Nokia devices with good resale value - they aren't apple. Besides that weve got at least another 2 years of Nokia branding before the name goes completely.

Well I gets some swag anyway just for me.

#swag

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks...getting ready to head into work...im on a stretch where I have to commute into NYC for 10 days in a row...never been a fan of stretches like these but I handle my business...still loving the look of my 8X but plan to take it back so they can fix the volume button and transfer the wireless charging pad from the old shell. Almost tempted to get a t-mo model with a cracked screen now...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning - yeah working weekends suck, 10 days in a row is just about pushing the limits though - hope you have a long weekend awaiting you in the near future.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning - yeah working weekends suck, 10 days in a row is just about pushing the limits though - hope you have a long weekend awaiting you in the near future.

Thanks. I got the medical director who has a short fuse when the clinic gets too busy and one of the slowest nurse practitioners in our group, so I'm excited to go to work...

The plus is that I'm wearing grey and blue jeans and my shirt matches my 8X perfectly. Got to look for small pleasures...

I get a 3 days weekend next weekend.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Thanks. I got the medical director who has a short fuse when the clinic gets too busy and one of the slowest nurse practitioners in our group, so I'm excited to go to work...

The plus is that I'm wearing grey and blue jeans and my shirt matches my 8X perfectly. Got to look for small pleasures...

I get a 3 days weekend next weekend.

My black 8X goes with everything daaaahling :winktongue:

Looking forward to next weekend myself got 3.5 day weekend. Leaving work lunchtime Thursday.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My black 8X goes with everything daaaahling :winktongue:

Looking forward to next weekend myself got 3.5 day weekend. Leaving work lunchtime Thursday.

After refitting this 8X, I would love to get a black one and go with a black and yellow remake...you know, turn the camera lens, speaker grille, SIM tray, volume and camera buttons yellow and add in the wireless charging. Stuble, but yet pops! My kinda look...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

After refitting this 8X, I would love to get a black one and go with a black and yellow remake...you know, turn the camera lens, speaker grille, SIM tray, volume and camera buttons yellow and add in the wireless charging. Stuble, but yet pops! My kinda look...

Think I would have to go black and red purely to fit in with my deadpool fixation. Black bezel, speaker grille, camera lens and buttons and red shell. Not subtle in the slightest but then im not a subtle person.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

cuz he wants to be king in his world and president on ours...i think his kingdom's flag is a goldfish cake....

But just one? - Why a goldfish when you could have an aquarium with hundreds of fish?

The house that I designed has got a huge floor to ceiling aquarium as a wall between the living area and dining area.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12