WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Aquarium upkeep is a pain. And, for some reason, my fish never enjoyed it when I took them out to pet and play with them.....

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Ready to roll @ work, just like MSFTisMIA. But, my day looks relaxed. Silent prayer for ya, MSFTisMIA..... Every second you are closer to going home...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Ready to roll @ work, just like MSFTisMIA. But, my day looks relaxed. Silent prayer for ya, MSFTisMIA..... Every second you are closer to going home...

Its comforting to know that my 8-3 day is just about coming to an end where as your days are just beginning

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I feel your pain. I've been like that about getting either a Ativ S or holding onto my 810 to compliment my 8X.

Whats the issue with the Titan? What do you use your phone to do mostly? Why not look into a Lumia 520 or 620 as a temporary phone until your budget increases?

The number of little things wrong with this Titan 2 would be amusing if it was happening to someone else:

-Can't send or receive photos/media of any kind in texts.
-Autofocus on the camera does not work. Object and camera have to be completely still, or pictures are blurred mess. Tried all kinds of settings, no help.
-It randomly shuts off my music and podcasts. Mostly to see if I am paying attention, I guess.
-It still updates B-Days from Facebook, but will not give me my reminders from my calander. This feature I use a ton.
-All three capacitive buttons have lag. Press home button.... wait for it.... then it reacts.
-Does not load my internet pages well.
-My favorite is it randomly changes settings of radom things for random reasons at random times. 2 amusing examples: One of my weather apps got changed from the English to the Polish translation (Because Danville IL, USA residents speak a ton of Polish) which happened while charging overnight. But the crown jewel is I pulled it out of my pocket recently to find that my Daughters and AT&T contacts were all combined with my Niece's profile, whose name is Angela. So the T2 decided there need to be less "A's", I guess. Angela now has 4 email addresses, 2 addresses, 8 phone numbers and 2 Facebook profiles. Mind you, on my Hotmail address book all is good, it is just on my phone.

This is in 2 months of use. Part of me just wants to keep using it to see what it does next. Just think of the damage to my life it can do in 6 more months....

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

The number of little things wrong with this Titan 2 would be amusing if it was happening to someone else:

-Autofocus on the camera does not work. Object and camera have to be completely still, or pictures are blurred mess. Tried all kinds of settings, no help.
-It randomly shuts off my music and podcasts. Mostly to see if I am paying attention, I guess.
-It still updates B-Days from Facebook, but will not give me my reminders from my calander. This feature I use a ton.
-All three capacitive buttons have lag. Press home button.... wait for it.... then it reacts.
-My favorite is it randomly changes settings of radom things for random reasons at random times. 2 amusing examples: One of my weather apps got changed from the English to the Polish translation (Because Danville IL, USA residents speak a ton of Polish) which happened while charging overnight. But the crown jewel is I pulled it out of my pocket recently to find that my Daughters and AT&T contacts were all combined with my Niece's profile, whose name is Angela. So the T2 decided there need to be less "A's", I guess. Angela now has 4 email addresses, 2 addresses, 8 phone numbers and 2 Facebook profiles. Mind you, on my Hotmail address book all is good, it is just on my phone.

This is in 2 months of use. Part of me just wants to keep using it to see what it does next. Just think of the damage to my life it can do in 6 more months....

It really is living up to the Titan name. My T1 has survived so much damage as well...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I will try and remember that. The NP (nurse practitioner) is like a fief on her own fiefdom...today is set up to be a drag with this crew I'm working with. At least I get to hang with the ex later for dinner...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thats a lot happening there. So...how much music and podcasts do you have on it? If the camera doesn't matter and you're on AT&T, you can get a Lumia 620 or 520 and wait until the other stuff gets cheaper. Yes, Xbox music is still a mess but at least 8.1 is close enough on the horizon.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Snowmutt. Just to cheer you back up again. My "days work" included the following.
Swapping arm rests on 4 different office chairs so they now have odd arms.
Removing the holding bolts on two chairs so that they will break when sat on.
Locking a chair into its highest point, would be great for a small person but its owner is incredibly tall.
Moved stationary around and put things in ridiculous places.

I was the only person in today. When over half my team were supposed to be in and couldn't be bothered to turn up i think i have the right to cause some havoc.

Monday morning sure will be amusing...

For me anyway.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Since we have two chiefs running around in clinic today (the NP and our boss, the medical director) I've decided to use the time to read through my Japanese speech for tomorrow...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Laura, did you see my pics of the 8X? I know everything may be tired of hearing me talk about it, but it has that new phone feel still...😊...my Lumia is waiting for me to get back to it now...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Laura, did you see my pics of the 8X? I know everything may be tired of hearing me talk about it, but it has that new phone feel still......my Lumia is waiting for me to get back to it now...
I love it! The grey colour looks really sharp.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Convo of the week:

Mom (to her toddler): We're going to the baby sitter if you don't stop crying.

Toddler: mommy! I wanna go out! I love you!

Mom: I know you do. So stop crying or we won't go out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss