WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The day is dragging at work like nobody's business. Actually, the director is moving along just fine...its the NP in her fiefdom that is plodding along as slow as AT&T with the Amber update for their 920.

Just looking forward to dinner with the ex tonight. Its the small things that matter when your work day feels like it is better to watch paint dry to be more productive...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

The day is dragging at work like nobody's business. Actually, the director is moving along just fine...its the NP in her fiefdom that is plodding along as slow as AT&T with the Amber update for their 920.

Just looking forward to dinner with the ex tonight. Its the small things that matter when your work day feels like it is better to watch paint dry to be more productive...

Dinner with the ex :wink: :wink:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ok so im back and hehe looks like you guys are talking about work .....zzzzzzzzz even though you guys are fun about it . also bp is being strange again while msftismia talking about his 8x and his ex with some dinner and other things I think :O and also im having a dilemma I met this girl and yesterday we were texting all day and I'm wondering if I should text her back..... I want to but I don't want to annoy her .....yikes. also I saw another moderator come out of no where ............ I wonder how they do it :p

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Hey BIGPADDY, what's that beer your always preaching about? Heading to a liquor store to stock up for tonight's fight, thought I'd give it a try if they have it.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey BIGPADDY, what's that beer your always preaching about? Heading to a liquor store to stock up for tonight's fight, thought I'd give it a try if they have it.

CARLING and CARLSBURG!!!

YOU WILL ENJOY AND SPREAD THE GOOD WORD!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

ok so im back and hehe looks like you guys are talking about work .....zzzzzzzzz even though you guys are fun about it . also bp is being strange again while msftismia talking about his 8x and his ex with some dinner and other things I think :O and also im having a dilemma I met this girl and yesterday we were texting all day and I'm wondering if I should text her back..... I want to but I don't want to annoy her .....yikes. also I saw another moderator come out of no where ............ I wonder how they do it :p

text her back if she is fine with you texting her from yesterday. problem solved.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm sooooooooooo hungry I could eat a tri-tip sandwich. It would have white bread, lettuces .tomato, tri-tip, mustered, mayo, Colby chess or is it Colby white cheese , or Colby jack cheese .... I can't remember but I want one :3!!!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Hehe you make it sound easy XD i will !!! And I hope you do good on your speech thing !!!!!>:)

It is. If you were texting along ok yesterday and things were flowing well, you are allowed to text her the day afterwards...😊

Thanks about the speech. Of course I will post details tomorrow...work is still dragging along. It feels like watching BP in a room without cake for 15 minutes...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750