WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well it might be true if you live in the US but I dont we have are own secret government organisation that watching us in the UK!

*sigh* yes I do in the US it's bad enough google is watching over us but now the government :p oh well what can I do about it except throw cake at them and us MS products :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

It is. If you were texting along ok yesterday and things were flowing well, you are allowed to text her the day afterwards...

Thanks about the speech. Of course I will post details tomorrow...work is still dragging along. It feels like watching BP in a room without cake for 15 minutes...

I haven't had a proper cake all day, unless you count 2 or 3 cake bars then yes I did have some cake.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It is. If you were texting along ok yesterday and things were flowing well, you are allowed to text her the day afterwards...��

Thanks about the speech. Of course I will post details tomorrow...work is still dragging along. It feels like watching BP in a room without cake for 15 minutes...
I hate the feeling in my stomach before a speech x.x

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

*sigh* yes I do in the US it's bad enough google is watching over us but now the government :p oh well what can I do about it except throw cake at them and us MS products :)

Yes and give me your bank accounts and passwords for safety!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If we had access to the whole of this thread I wonder how many times cake has been said....

We should discuss other things besides cake. I mean there's many other great foods out there. Cake is but one.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

If we had access to the whole of this thread I wonder how many times cake has been said....

We should discuss other things besides cake. I mean there's many other great foods out there. Cake is but one.

No cake is the only good thing in this world apart from SONY, NOKIA and a few others.

Cake has been mention by the same member multiple times in this thread and others......

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No cake is the only good thing in this world apart from SONY, NOKIA and a few others.

Cake has been mention by the same member multiple times in this thread and others......
I wonder who that member could be ......hmmmmmmmmm oh I know it's you :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I love a good lemon tart and pecan pie with vanilla ice cream. I recommend the Patisserie Valeria pecan pie. It's not overly sweet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss