WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Exactly using outlook is the most suitable for the network, tell the gmail fans to stop being fan boys and get over it :p

last time I mentioned something about windows to Gmail fans in my class all hell broke lose I had my surface and were bagging on my surface because it had windows 8 and not android later we augured about phones and I showed mine got laughed at because it was windows phone 8. BUT when it was time to use windows server 2012 I was the one helping them use it.....it felt good to show them up:cool:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

last time I mentioned something about windows to Gmail fans in my class all hell broke lose I had my surface and were bagging on my surface because it had windows 8 and not android later we augured about phones and I showed mine got laughed at because it was windows phone 8. BUT when it was time to use windows server 2012 I was the one helping them use it.....it felt good to show them up:cool:

It hard to believe there in the right class don't they realise that most networks are Windows environment and are best using Windows.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You know what might help you understand better is to get the a CCNA book which I will attach a link later for you.

CCNA is a test by Cisco and the book explains a network from the beginning.

more reading :crying: but if it will help Im all up for it :cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It hard to believe there in the right class don't they realise that most networks are Windows environment and are best using Windows.

its the US where half the class thinks its the year of the Linux and that MS will fail next year and Google doc will pass Microsoft word and that MS is all evil and that Google will save the word from MS:grincry:

no lie that is how some classmates are in my tech classes

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

its the US where half the class thinks its the year of the Linux and that MS will fail next year and Google doc will pass Microsoft word and that MS is all evil and that Google will save the word from MS:grincry:

Linux that won't happen it will need alot of catching up to compete with Windows Server 2012, your class is mad and google they don't even have anything to go against MS.

And google gives away details of the users to advertisements and everything else so unless that want they like about google than good luck on them.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

They won't get far in the industry by being blind and not accepting.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Linux that won't happen it will need alot of catching up to compete with Windows Server 2012, your class is mad and google they don't even have anything to go against MS.

And google gives away details of the users to advertisements and everything else so unless that want they like about google than good luck on them.

I always just say instead of bashing an OS that you will be using for a long time why don't you take the time to learn it so you don't look like an ***** later on

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

They won't get far in the industry by being blind and not accepting.

I say well its ok to like a product but what is not ok to refuse to use an OS JUST because it doesn't have a start button I mean come on its not sooooooo hard just to use it

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I always just say instead of bashing an OS that you will be using for a long time why don't you take the time to learn it so you don't look like an ***** later on

I try to understand all OS's both mobile and PC however my main attention always goes to Windows.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12