WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I say well its ok to like a product but what is not ok to refuse to use an OS JUST because it doesn't have a start button I mean come on its not sooooooo hard just to use it

Yep I heard many say there no start button so I'm not going to use it

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I try to understand all OS both mobile and PC however my main attention always goes to Windows.
^THIS I try all OS and reserve my thought on it until I use it for a long time not just a few min. I can say I don't like Linux because I had to use it for 1 and a half and I used mac for a few months now. I just hate when I have to be in a class room filled with them that's why when im doing a lab I just put my headphones on and just do my work :cool:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

its the US where half the class thinks its the year of the Linux and that MS will fail next year and Google doc will pass Microsoft word and that MS is all evil and that Google will save the word from MS:grincry:

no lie that is how some classmates are in my tech classes

This is by far the biggest issue with IT at the moment. Too many young people with a very narrow view of the world thinking that they can predict what will happen. MS Server is used exclusively with large organisations. Windows OS is the only OS used in large corporations because you can get the software you require. No other OS has the software selection that Windows has. Google docs is useful but will never replace a full blown office suite, at least for free. If free was any good then offices would be using Open Office.

Free software is still considered highly suspect in most IT groups. Yes it can be useful and some is exceptional but it won't replace proper engineered software. Besides, a Linux server is about the same price as an MS one. So you're not saving any money.

This is also the reason why devs are sticking to iOS and Android. It's because that's all they know and it's too 'difficult' to learn something new.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This is by far the biggest issue with IT at the moment. Too many young people with a very narrow view of the world thinking that they can predict what will happen. MS Server is used exclusively with large organisations. Windows OS is the only OS used in large corporations because you can get the software you require. No other OS has the software selection that Windows has. Google docs is useful but will never replace a full blown office suite, at least for free. If free was any good then offices would be using Open Office.

Free software is still considered highly suspect in most IT groups. Yes it can be useful and some is exceptional but it won't replace proper engineered software. Besides, a Linux server is about the same price as an MS one. So you're not saving any money.

This is also the reason why devs are sticking to iOS and Android. It's because that's all they know and it's too 'difficult' to learn something new.

^THIS TOO but with your reasoning you would be labeled as a fan boy. I never usderstood why my generation thinks the way they think I know its ok to be open and all but when something is proven to work and has always worked why say it sucks :eek:rly: I just scratch my head in pity and just fold my hands and say ok lets see how far you get

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well time for me to bounce and go do my sunday stuff but I can say one thing is that I passed BP this morning and I didn't take a screen shoot to prove it :crying: I will see you all later

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Hoping my fantasy team gets it in gear... Down 57... However, opponent has 1 guy that's not playing right now and I've got 5... 😖

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs