WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Idk, while I like the dark knight trilogy, each movie could have been cut down 30-45 min to keep them fast pace and they would have been better

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Idk, while I like the dark knight trilogy, each movie could have been cut down 30-45 min to keep them fast pace and they would have been better

I have to disagree the longer the better builds up the atmosphere!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Just looked at the radio hit parade in Switzerland for the first time in months to get up to date. Unfortunately I don't know 90 % of these bands and singers. Eminem and Lady Gaga are in there, at least I know them.

Now I'll watch the Eminem clip on Youtube and then I'll go to bed.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Just looked at the radio hit parade in Switzerland for the first time in months to get up to date. Unfortunately I don't know 90 % of these bands and singers. Eminem and Lady Gaga are in there, at least I know them.

Now I'll watch the Eminem clip on Youtube and then I'll go to bed.

bed??? Its only 4 in the afternoon!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I have to disagree the longer the better builds up the atmosphere!

no, the new(er) Batman and Bond movies have been excellent movies, but both have been plagued with slow points that could have been eliminated to make them even better.

Edit the last 3 Bo d movies have had a point where they could have ended it, but then it dragged on for another hour

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

no, the new(er) Batman and Bond movies have been excellent movies, but both have been plagued with slow points that could have been eliminated to make them even better.

Edit the last 3 Bo d movies have had a point where they could have ended it, but then it dragged on for another hour

There needs to be another Austen Power film!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Just got home...it's 5pm in my corner of the Earth. I did ok with the speech...it was about a fisherman whose mom got very sick and he was debating whether or not to take a loan from a friend who his who is a mobster.

Much to do...laundry, some cleaning and of course, reading for school...the laundry and reading will get done today but I don't know how much cleaning I can do...i may defer that until tomorrow when I get home...

Last edited:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Morning everybody.

My phone is being a pain once again, is anybody having an issue where the phone will be at a correct time and date, but when I checked my phone today it still thought that it was Sunday...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Got a question for the IT folks here...i have a wireless router at home - Belkin N150 Surf I believe. Been using it for the past almost 3 years. The only electronics that have WIFI which run smoothly with it is the desktop. It drops signals or doesn't connect to anything else - I have to reset in order to get it to connect consistently with my other devices. Should I get a new one? If so, any suggestions?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Got a question for the IT folks here...i have a wireless router at home - Belkin N150 Surf I believe. Been using it for the past almost 3 years. The only electronics that have WIFI which run smoothly with it is the desktop. It drops signals or doesn't connect to anything else - I have to reset in order to get it to connect consistently with my other devices. Should I get a new one? If so, any suggestions?

It could be something to do with your line or you need a new hub which you can get a newer Belkin which are a excellent make or TP-Link.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
It could be something to do with your line or you need a new hub which you can get a newer Belkin which are a excellent make or TP-Link.

Thanks for the tip. I'd love to swap out my cable's modem, but it is pretty good for its age.
What would people suggest for the $40-$50 (US) price range?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)