WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

He's hitting new lows huh? First with S*ny, then unmentionables and now this. How low has he fallen. :p

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Been tired all day. Just on my way home now after another 12 hours in front of a computer

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah computers, had a really interesting day too. Trying to work out how to feed a condensate line linking 30 Air con units back to the only drain stack in the zone when all the other services have taken up all the room in the ceiling void. And for those not in the know a condensate drain can only fall back to the stack so i cant have the pipe going up and down and over other stuff, it can only go down. Quite challenging and quite a ball ache.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah computers, had a really interesting day too. Trying to work out how to feed a condensate line linking 30 Air con units back to the only drain stack in the zone when all the other services have taken up all the room in the ceiling void. And for those not in the know a condensate drain can only fall back to the stack so i cant have the pipe going up and down and over other stuff, it can only go down. Quite challenging and quite a ball ache.

I read it but this was the output ????????????????????

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My plan was to watch the new episode of Breaking Bad and then go to bed. But my boss decided to send me a recent paper concerning my research, so I'll have a look at that. It's only my third week and I wrote in my application I am very motivated, so I think it'd be good if I read it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sounds like fun. LOL! Here I was thinking that it's usually the electrical guys that need to sort stuff out all the time. We're constantly being told to just 'work' with it. :p We normally bring in our cable samples to meetings so they can look at it when we say pulling something x meters isn't always feasible. When the see they size of an 185mm sq cable with steel wired armor and they see it weighs about 10kg per meter they get our point. I take it you do HVAC? We have every discipline on our project. Our HVAC systems are monsters and are sometimes a pain. I had to squeeze their MCC into out substation. Was fun.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Forgot to ask, how tall is the building you're currently working on?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss