WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Enjoying a late night radio binge on my 8X. Trying to run the battery down before charging it up while asleep. Really, really debating sending it back to the shop so they can fix that volume button and adding in that wireless charging pad from the OEM housing. It looks great though...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Today's shooting at the Washington Navy Yard here serves as a reminder that there are many, many serious issues afoot in the world. Prayers go out to all the families affected...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The late shift on the thread is always a rough one. It is funny how I can wake up in the morning and have 4-6 pages to read through to get caught up...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Just noticed I cleared the 1K post mark. Funny thing is I don't even remember what the landmark post was...still, not bad for a lurker who only signed up in December last year...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I won't lie, there's some weird **** on late night radio...thank god I hit upon lady soul - the temptations. Got a confession...i have a secret goal to have a music library containing 1 million songs. Not counting duplicates, I've got about 7500 songs in my library. I got a waaays to go...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Got a late night question for folks: if you could be one animal, what would you pick? I'd go with an bull shark...which is very badass.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Bonus late night question: if you won the lottery, what are the first 3 things you would spend your money on?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ok...my work is done...gonna plug in the 8X and get some sleep. Back at it again in 6 hours...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Got a late night question for folks: if you could be one animal, what would you pick? I'd go with an bull shark...which is very badass.

Easy one for me. I want to be an Otter. Wake up... play.... crack open an oyster, eat.... play.... play.... play.... crash in the sunlight....

Repeat the following day. I could handle that work load.

As a side note, my Sister and I were watching her dog sleep on the feather dog bed she had bought her, with dozens of toys laying around, three types of dog treats and the premium "only from a pet shop" food on the counter, and she looked at me and said :

"You know, when I die, I want to come back as my own dog."

I laughed so hard I think I peed myself a little....

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Bonus late night question: if you won the lottery, what are the first 3 things you would spend your money on?

1) Tricked out conversion Van.

2) Mountain home in Montana or Idaho.

3) BlackBerry. No, not the phone: The whole company.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Just got done watching fox's new show premier of "Sleepy Hollow". Not bad. Could be a new "Supernatural" if done right. I am tuning in for the next few weeks....

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Not off to a good Fantasy Football season. None of my teams are undefeated, and Gedzum just beat me in the WPC league, and the freaking ESPN computer drafted his team. Come to think of it, his is the only undefeated team in our league. Who did you pay off at the ESPN office, Gedzum??? I AM ON TO YOU!!!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Is it just me, or are all the "Skittles" commercials these days amazingly offensive?? If I liked Skittles, which I luckily do not, I would stop eating them out of pure morals.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Channel surfing on Friday night, and came across a "Law and Order Criminal Intent" episode. About the fourth weight loss commercial, a "time of the month" product advertisement, and a few reality show promotions in, I realized it was on "Oxygen" channel, and I was not the person they were hoping was watching.

By the way... isn't that a strange pairing?? What was "Law and Order Criminal Intent" doing on "Oxygen"????

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Just rewatched "Star Trek: Into Darkness" with my kids. Decided the Karl Urban is now one of my favorite actors. He nails Bones McCoy (under used in this movie), owned the role of "Dredd", stole nearly every scene he was in during the second movie of the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, and was the perfect straight man in the first "RED" movie. This guy just rocks.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Just got done watching fox's new show premier of "Sleepy Hollow". Not bad. Could be a new "Supernatural" if done right. I am tuning in for the next few weeks....

I wasn't really interested, but now I think I should give it a chance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss