WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ive found its always the sprinklers and fire protection that feel they are too important.

Well that's always true but their stuff is small and not that difficult to accommodate. The piping guys however, when you're in a processing plant are the lead discipline and they've got the swollen heads to account for it. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I get that sometimes. I always remind myself when getting dressed though that I have dropped a waist size and my new clothes are still a little loose.

Currently I don't know how much I've lost. Only plan to weigh myself every month. I may change to once a week eventually. It's just weird though. Sometimes my face looks like I've lost weight on it, then it looks like it didn't. Same goes for the stomach area. I know I've been trimming down but then my stomach still looks a bit large. Very weird.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Currently I don't know how much I've lost. Only plan to weigh myself every month. I may change to once a week eventually. It's just weird though. Sometimes my face looks like I've lost weight on it, then it looks like it didn't. Same goes for the stomach area. I know I've been trimming down but then my stomach still looks a bit large. Very weird.

I weighed myself every morning first thing when I was properly on my diet. Was always disappointed if I hadn't lost at least a pound which always gave me more motivation. Now im at my target weight I weigh in once a week just to make sure im not putting it back on again. Been a constant 12st 7 for the last 2 months now.

But yeah I get what your saying - different areas of the body always seem to look bloated sometimes but I guess that's just down to food - I know white bread always makes my gut look a little bigger or my face seems a bit bloated.

White bread is evil

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I had a dream that a man wearing women under wear and tapping on my window :p

JedWard were there too!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I weighed myself every morning first thing when I was properly on my diet. Was always disappointed if I hadn't lost at least a pound which always gave me more motivation. Now im at my target weight I weigh in once a week just to make sure im not putting it back on again. Been a constant 12st 7 for the last 2 months now.

But yeah I get what your saying - different areas of the body always seem to look bloated sometimes but I guess that's just down to food - I know white bread always makes my gut look a little bigger or my face seems a bit bloated.

White bread is evil

I'm sure you know this but you should only weigh yourself once a week anyway. Your weight fluctuates and if you weigh yourself daily you will be disappointed normally. However losing a pound a day is a bit much...?

Yeah I like bread. I try to stick to wholewheat however. Though when in France I get tempted by baguettes. Their wheat over there is different though.

I do suffer from the bloat thing. I can't really drink milk so I have to drink soya with my coffee. That doesn't help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss