WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm sure you know this but you should only weigh yourself once a week anyway. Your weight fluctuates and if you weigh yourself daily you will be disappointed normally. However losing a pound a day is a bit much...?

Yeah I like bread. I try to stick to wholewheat however. Though when in France I get tempted by baguettes. Their wheat over there is different though.

I do suffer from the bloat thing. I can't really drink milk so I have to drink soya with my coffee. That doesn't help.

Well at the time I was hitting the gym 3 times a week as well as dieting. So the weight did practically fall off. The only days where it seemed to go up was the day after a heavy weights session but muscle is heavier than fat so to me that was acceptable.

I love bread too but limit myself to two slices of granary toast in the morning - I sometimes even drop the bun when I have a burger.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I love bread too but limit myself to two slices of granary toast in the morning - I sometimes even drop the bun when I have a burger.

You pick that bun back up and place upon the burger!

I also have 4 to 6 slices most days.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

All of the technical side, there servers would be a beast and there network would be awesome to take a look at!

Data centres are usually very impressive places. Pain in the behind to do the services for due to the amount of cables and the amount of cooling they need.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well at the time I was hitting the gym 3 times a week as well as dieting. So the weight did practically fall off. The only days where it seemed to go up was the day after a heavy weights session but muscle is heavier than fat so to me that was acceptable.

I wish i was like you, i'm a lazy *******.

I eat a lot and i don't do much exercise (Would walking at a fast pace a school work? :p)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)