WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

true...but I worked the night shift and only tried to post a few things. Didn't realize that post stuffing was so hard...guess I don't have the energy like BP to do it...

Its nothing to do with energy. Its more mental state with him, or lack of.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Latest update:

1. 2 days and 2 different agencies called me about 2 different jobs and basically interviewed me down the phone.
2. I actually managed to get GTA V just by walking in a random store ... well game store - it wasn't a cleaning or phone store lol.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Latest update:

1. 2 days and 2 different agencies called me about 2 different jobs and basically interviewed me down the phone.
2. I actually managed to get GTA V just by walking in a random store ... well game store - it wasn't a cleaning or phone store lol.

Sounds like your having a good day then.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Although I have to question why you are posting on here when you clearly should be playing on GTAV if you have it.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

More info: I love GTA series but I can kinda take or leave it -- I will play it (it's installing the disc now) but other things take priority.

Also, this agency today said they give you a free bacon sandwich every Friday and take you abroad at Christmas, among other benefits like a pension. I think I'm in love.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

More info: I love GTA series but I can kinda take or leave it -- I will play it (it's installing the disc now) but other things take priority.

Also, this agency today said they give you a free bacon sandwich every Friday and take you abroad at Christmas, among other benefits like a pension. I think I'm in love.

When you say agency I assume you mean advertising agency? I see they don't think much about the health of their employees giving them bacon sandwiches. :p The going away part I'm right into though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

thought only the mods were allowed to say that...did you get promoted and decided not to tell us...

Well this is a pointless post (off) topic area. LOL!

No promotion here. I'm not really interested in being one. I'm probably not 'enough' into WP to be considered an ambassador or mod.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well it feels like autumn now. So I guess it's autumn. Waiting for the trees to start shedding now.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

My 8x is really starting to get on my t1ts now.

Just cut me off with a sim error mid way through a phone call.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My 8x is really starting to get on my t1ts now.

Just cut me off with a sim error mid way through a phone call.

That's not good. What else has it done lately? Do you have GDR2 yet? I know some people aren't getting it now. Hard reset?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

That's not good. What else has it done lately? Do you have GDR2 yet? I know some people aren't getting it now. Hard reset?

Yeah got GDR2 a while ago as my phone is unbranded also received a firmware a few days after GDR2. Have done multiple hard resets too.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah got GDR2 a while ago as my phone is unbranded also received a firmware a few days after GDR2. Have done multiple hard resets too.

Well that's not good at all. I had to send my Lumia 920 in after I tried to do a hard reset and it gave me the never ending cog wheels. I've never bothered to try again. So far so good. I'm a little apprehensive about GDR2 though.

Jeric820PH

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site

How do we attach images in wpc app? Is it not included in the trial version?xD having a problem with my camera on my 820 it has a 1 dark spot in it 😞😞😞

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

Well guys my time has come. After being unable to get the 925/1020 to replace my faulty 920, I have had to take the offer of the HTC One. Android awaits.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

How do we attach images in wpc app? Is it not included in the trial version?xD having a problem with my camera on my 820 it has a 1 dark spot in it ������

I don't think that's available in trial, unsure about the paid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs