WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Although saying that, seeing as O2 seem to have messed up on my 1020 order I might just angle it to see if I can keep that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

They offered to change the handset after the 4th repair (of which they only did 2, Nokia did the other 2). They did that back in April or May. It's taken me this long to accept though. They did go out of their way to say I bought SIM-free.

Because value added extras in terms of software and exclusives on the HTC 8X... Well, I don't think there really is anything. Nokia however have so many exclusives. And I still want a 1020 so may sell the One to buy it.

I'm in the same boat as you. I bought SIM-free and I've unlocked so I'm pretty much screwed if anything else goes wrong on mine. I had to get a unlock code because no one would unlock my phone. I refused to get a SIM from EE just to so I can unlock my phone after three months. The crap part is that I still have a EE phone though so have to wait for their updates releases.

I may consider the 1020 but I'm waiting until after WP8.1 and buying completely unlocked.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

I'm in the same boat as you. I bought SIM-free and I've unlocked so I'm pretty much screwed if anything else goes wrong on mine. I had to get a unlock code because no one would unlock my phone. I refused to get a SIM from EE just to so I can unlock my phone after three months. The crap part is that I still have a EE phone though so have to wait for their updates releases.

I may consider the 1020 but I'm waiting until after WP8.1 and buying completely unlocked.

I went T-Mobile. ?16/mth for Unlimited Everything. That's Everything Everywhere.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I went T-Mobile. ?16/mth for Unlimited Everything. That's Everything Everywhere.

That's not too bad. I'm on Virgin which uses the EE network. At the time of getting the phone I was on Virgin and couldn't be bothered doing the whole phone number transfer nonsense. Call me lazy. :p I'm going to update my plan on Virgin. ?15/m for the same deal you have on T-mobile. Keeps life simple. What will be nice is listening to online music. I'll be able to listen to my old Toronto station again. :) Hiopefully! :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I need to listen to some new music. LOL! I'm starting to feel a bit out of touch lately. I don't listen to the radio much anymore.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If everyone tweets to SONY then we might get a response! :excited:

I have no desire to own a Sony smartphone. I'm annoyed I even own a laptop of theirs and a stereo. I'm disappointed with both. Though I have to admit the HP laptop has been highly disappointing lately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire