WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My curiosity got the better of me... What's an apero?

It's a short word for Ap?ritif . However in Switzerland it has a special meaning. It describes a little party in which snacks and drinks are served, but it's not a meal and usually everybody is standing. In science it's common to give an apero when you leave the lab for another job. And they are usually big enough to eat enough for 2 dinners and then there will still be leftovers ;-)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

It's a short word for Ap?ritif and digestif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . However in Switzerland it has a special meaning. It describes a little party in which snacks and drinks are served, but it's not a meal and usually everybody is standing. In science it's common to give an apero when you leave the lab for another job. And they are usually big enough to eat enough for 2 dinners and then there will still be leftovers ;-)

So cake? :D

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Im not a fan of things like that - That sort of food just doesn't fill me up - too much style over substance.

It's not thought to be a meal. It's in between meals. But again, this is a small and fancy one, the one today had a lot more substance ;-)

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

IDK if I messed up or not... was trying to get internet sharing working at lunch... one thread suggested installing the spanish keyboard... OK, not big deal... but now it's on step 1 of 4 "migrating your data"... Hmmm, I thought I was just installing a keyboard, not updating everything #_#

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

For the fail to be released don't worry folks the PS4 will be there to save the DAY!

Yeah... Hows that PS4 thread of yours going??

8 posts is it. 5 of them from yourself and another 3 from people saying they aren't interested.

Shhhhh.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs