WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

that's why I'm a member at my local bar, after 200 different beers, you get a plate party and a plate on the wall... Makes you try different beers... 200 @ the least ;)... I'm working on my 9th plate.

9th plate..... let's see.... multiply that by that... move the decimal point.... carry that number... it adds up to....

A whole lot of brew.

Can you even remember all the ones you liked, and all the ones you didn't?? How does a bar even HAVE that many beers??

I am in awe.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

that's why I'm a member at my local bar, after 200 different beers, you get a plate party and a plate on the wall... Makes you try different beers... 200 @ the least ;)... I'm working on my 9th plate.
Did you have to order some really horrid beer just to get the credits?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What should I do now, what should I do now... so many things on my list.

I'll just see who's around and do my things depending on them.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

What should I do now, what should I do now... so many things on my list.

I'll just see who's around and do my things depending on them.
That is a good idea to plan what you will do based upon the importance of the tasks.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I updated my 5th Generation iPod Touch to iOS 7, i like it, but it's unoriginal.

I'm still sold on getting a Lumia 1020. Don't worry i have no plans to convert. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That's one way of handling things. :p

Cloning is the worst thing ever. Everybody has a different opinion how to do things, and it's always the opposite of what the enzyme producers recommend. Well, I'll just try.

Edit: I don't know why I wrote this. Cloning isn't that bad, the different opinions are the worst thing ever.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Cloning is the worst thing ever. Everybody has a different opinion how to do things, and it's always the opposite of what the enzyme producers recommend. Well, I'll just try.

Edit: I don't know why I wrote this. Cloning isn't that bad, the different opinions are the worst thing ever.

We all have days like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers