WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For the past 3 days from yesterday, it was raining heavily upon leaving school. Not the best weather to experience during Spring, but anyway.

I thought you lived in Victoria, isn't rain a common feature? Also being in Australia you're supposed to be happy for the rain. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looking forward to join that three day weekend club this weekend. I was supposed to be off tomorrow but am trying to switch to Monday to get a little extra time with the ex.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I thought you lived in Victoria, isn't rain a common feature? Also being in Australia you're supposed to be happy for the rain. :p

Well, with the amount of rain that we've had, i'm hoping for a nice summer. :p

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

There was a terrible thunderstorm in Mumbai last night. A tree fell onto a parked car in my building. Very scary :-(

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There was a terrible thunderstorm in Mumbai last night. A tree fell onto a parked car in my building. Very scary :-(

That's scary. I used to hate it when I lived in the hinterland of the Gold Coast up on a hill and the thunderstorms would come through. It was up on a hill and without fail the mains breaker would trip due to overall RCD that was on the board. The lightning would get so close to the house and we had trees all over the place. Was quite the experience having the ground shake every 30 sec.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Will any of those 10,000 Nokia Android phones get into the wild? We'll never know, I'd be glad to have one. :)

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk 4

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Will any of those 10,000 Nokia Android phones get into the wild? We'll never know, I'd be glad to have one. :)

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk 4

Until they show up in a store it's all rumour. If they do show up I have little doubt they'll sell well. My guess it would be India they'd target with them. However, 10,000 isn't a large quantity for a phone release.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

That's scary. I used to hate it when I lived in the hinterland of the Gold Coast up on a hill and the thunderstorms would come through. It was up on a hill and without fail the mains breaker would trip due to overall RCD that was on the board. The lightning would get so close to the house and we had trees all over the place. Was quite the experience having the ground shake every 30 sec.

Ground shaking! That's scary. I couldn't tell if the ground shook, but at one point I thought the tree outside would crash into my window.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ground shaking! That's scary. I couldn't tell if the ground shook, but at one point I thought the tree outside would crash into my window.

Storms in Australia are quite the experience. They don't kid around. The Gold Coast is notorious for the bad storms it gets. Some rip roofs off houses and trees fall into house etc. Before anyone says anything. I'm talking about a tropical storm, not a cyclone or hurricane and they're common in Australia in QLD. Damage to houses is fairly common in storms and when we got hail, cars that weren't so lucky to be parked under roofs get some nice damage as well.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Been through some flooding, blackouts, 5.0 ritcher scale earthquakes & category 3 hurricane as a child, minor earthquake, and 2 hurricanes in NYC (technically, 1 tropical storm and one hurricane) as a adult. Kinda helps to remind you that there are 2 moms to be respected: the one that birthed/raised you, and Mother Nature.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Been through some flooding, blackouts, 5.0 ritcher scale earthquakes & category 3 hurricane as a child, minor earthquake, and 2 hurricanes in NYC (technically, 1 tropical storm and one hurricane) as a adult. Kinda helps to remind you that there are 2 moms to be respected: the one that birthed/raised you, and Mother Nature.

That's some weather you had there.

Not to start an argument, I believe all respect when dealing with another human being needs to be earned. Doesn't matter who they are. As for Mother Nature, respect is needed otherwise you might be dead.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's some weather you had there.

Not to start an argument, I believe all respect when dealing with another human being needs to be earned. Doesn't matter who they are. As for Mother Nature, respect is needed otherwise you might be dead.

I get where you're coming from, and agree to a large extent. I won't lie - my mom and I don't get along great these days. But I respect her as a person and love her a lot.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm feeling very sad today :(, it has been 5 days since I touched my guitar.
I'd like to play a sad song for the falling sales of Apple

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm feeling very sad today :(, it has been 5 days since I touched my guitar.
I'd like to play a sad song for the falling sales of Apple

I wish I stuck with learning to play the guitar. Sigh I still have days....

Are the sales really falling? I know a few Apple people and their quite excited by the new 5s and iOS7. Also, the chances are they'll go to Android before thinking about WP.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I wish I stuck with learning to play the guitar. Sigh I still have days....

Are the sales really falling? I know a few Apple people and their quite excited by the new 5s and iOS7. Also, the chances are they'll go to Android before thinking about WP.

You can fool people once, twice, thrice and assume you can fool them all the time, but sooner or later they'll leave you and make you "forever alone" :p

Read previous page, my chocolate example.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12