WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

apple-tim-crook.jpg

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Everybody talks about being innovative, not just Apple. Nowadays it's just an empty word with no meaning.

All of these companies are steeling, all of them talk marketing crap. It feels like Nokia released 20 times the same phone with slightly different specs and then again the same phone with a 40 MP camera which was already available before (Nokia 808). And they also talk about innovation all the time.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Everybody talks about being innovative, not just Apple. Nowadays it's just an empty word with no meaning.

All of these companies are steeling, all of them talk marketing crap. It feels like Nokia released 20 times the same phone with slightly different specs and then again the same phone with a 40 MP camera which was already available before (Nokia 808). And they also talk about innovation all the time.

I have more innovation with my avatar then all companies put together!

Salamence91

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site

That what I almost did when I sent my 920... And having to use an ipod touch as a backup to the internet. :crying:

Im using iPod for music and a dumbphone to communicate. Its murder :(

@MSFTisMIA First [one i bought from the phone shop] had a faulty micro SD card slot so got it replaced. Replacement lags like hell and crashes. waiting on number 3 now :(

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Im using iPod for music and a dumbphone to communicate. Its murder :(

@MSFTisMIA First [one i bought from the phone shop] had a faulty micro SD card slot so got it replaced. Replacement lags like hell and crashes. waiting on number 3 now :(

It hell using an iPod nuff said :p

Hopefully number three will be the magic number!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss