WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh it is when its 2nd Gen and no apps work for it anymore :p

and yeah good things come in 3s... or is it bad things? :asleep:

I think I used my sister 3rd gen and you could only use less than half the apps.

Good things come in three I'm told :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Somehow I'm really looking forward to install Office again on my computer. But this also means I'll have to migrate all my contacts to Exchange or else Outlook won't make much sense.

We will see.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Somehow I'm really looking forward to install Office again on my computer. But this also means I'll have to migrate all my contacts to Exchange or else Outlook won't make much sense.

We will see.

Office 2013 the future!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Office 2013 the future!

I have the same issue with Office 2013 as I have with Windows 8. It's the previous version of the software with a Metro surface lazily put onto it without really integrating the features.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I have the same issue with Office 2013 as I have with Windows 8. It's the previous version of the software with a Metro surface lazily put onto it without really integrating the features.

I love it apart from it asking me every time when I save do you want to save by the cloud!

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

Everybody talks about being innovative, not just Apple. Nowadays it's just an empty word with no meaning.

All of these companies are steeling, all of them talk marketing crap. It feels like Nokia released 20 times the same phone with slightly different specs and then again the same phone with a 40 MP camera which was already available before (Nokia 808). And they also talk about innovation all the time.

There is only so much innovation anyone could do. EEverything that has a beginning has an end man. That applies to Nokia and Apple and everybody else

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

Another apple without Steve debate. :p

I think they will do just fine. Although it is wierd that such a big company let one guy come up with all the ideas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo