WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well I left because I was playing a game on my Ipod and that game is intense so I probably wont beat bp this weekend on the top posters!:crying:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I just noticed... I hate the start button :angry: its just there taking up room i even asked my younger sister who doesn't care about tech and got to used to windows 8 and she was like" why is that button there I hate it like the old windows 8" sometimes I think why put it back if people are going to get used to without it the ONLY people i see complaining are the supposed tech people who pride themselves as the tech people . ... I wish there was a way to remove it :angry:
this is what I would like to do to the start button

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

dang I never knew IE11 could be even faster than IE10. I really like ie10 but wow I'm really digging how smooth and responsive it is ...IE FTW!!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I am probably the 8 thousandth person to ask where amber/gdr2 for L920 is...

maybe :eek:rly: but I bet there are also some other peeps that are asking that. I mean the 81o which I have is EOL'ED but I still got the gdr2 and amber update and Nokia did say that all the Nokia windows phones will get updated so I bet the 920 on at&t will get updated :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster