WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anon(7935575)

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm watching a review of Prometheus that is a year old. It has been a year since I've watched this stupid movie, time flies.

I saw that movie in theater. I went for popcorn break, and got 10 minutes late and i didn't regret it. It was that bad. :/

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Personally I didn't really like it. Again I had logic issues with the movie. To much coincidences, too much conveniences, and the biological background was a mess ;-)

This "new" planet of the apes movie had its biology researched well. I liked that.
That is true. I mainly liked the fast pace and special effects.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That is true. I mainly liked the fast pace and special effects.

I like Brad Pitt. Fight Club, 12 Monkeys, Ocean's Eleven, Snatch, Se7en were all great movies in my opinion. (I just would like you to know that there are movies I like, there were just many movies recently that disappointed me...)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I like Brad Pitt. Fight Club, 12 Monkeys, Ocean's Eleven, Snatch, Se7en were all great movies in my opinion. (I just would like you to know that there are movies I like, there were just many movies recently that disappointed me...)
I like all of those movies.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You don't like movies? I think I have never met a person who didn't like at least one movie.

no hahaha I like movies but I never do go the theaters because my friends are busy :cry: but I like movies !
the last movie I watched was World war Z. it was alright

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

no hahaha I like movies but I never do go the theaters because my friends are busy :cry: but I like movies !
the last movie I watched was World war Z. it was alright
I usually go to the cinema a couple times a month, but I have a Netflix subscription and watch a lot movies on Netflix. I don't have cable TV.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I usually go to the cinema a couple times a month, but I have a Netflix subscription and watch a lot movies on Netflix. I don't have cable TV.
I would like to go to the movies but it feels strange to go alone and I don't have Netflix :eek:rly: but I do use amazon prime to watch cartoons and movies :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786