WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey BIGPADDY, here's something that interests you. I'm watching MasterChef India Junior. The kids are baking cake today. And its no ordinary cake.... It's a 7 Layer Rainbow Cake!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Hey BIGPADDY, here's something that interests you. I'm watching MasterChef India Junior. The kids are baking cake today. And its no ordinary cake.... It's a 7 Layer Rainbow Cake!

I feel that show is sh*t,
I mean seriously, initially the join as friends and say
"He's the best cook", "She got talents"
and as the show reaches finals they are like
"That girl is stupid, I am angry because she is wearing red frock", "That guy's hair make me mad, I hate him"
I mean come on, I respect hunting for talent, but not in a way that kills and mocks in public.

Do you want your children to grow as civilized citizens or ball wrecking souls?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm heading off for that cake!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

yikes I guess I'm an hour late ......hmmm what to say ...what to say.....OH I know.......I like tri-tip :angel:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I ate huge amounts of cake today. Family reunion. The amounts of cake were huge.

Also, I brought my small second screen to my flat and it's great. Perfect for what I wanted it to have. My main screen is just much brighter. I have to see if I can increase brightness... at least a little bit. Maybe if I decrease the contrast... perfect! Now I am happy :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I ate huge amounts of cake today. Family reunion. The amounts of cake were huge.

Also, I brought my small second screen to my flat and it's great. Perfect for what I wanted it to have. My main screen is just much brighter. I have to see if I can increase brightness... at least a little bit. Maybe if I decrease the contrast... perfect! Now I am happy :)
I'm SOOOOOO JELLY ..... I wish I could eat lots of cake ... I bet I can eat more than BP when it comes to cake :wink: but of course tri-tip is better!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I like the new Birdy album. But there's really a lack of substance. I don't think it will keep me occupied too long.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Birdy? Can you educate me?

Birdy (musician) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She has a great voice and her first album was consisting of some great covers. Now the second one has new songs. Her voice is still great, but the lyrics really lack a certain depth and the melodies are rather on the boring side.

I still have issues with Outlook 2013. It doesn't show notifications. It should make use of the Windows 8 notification system but I don't see anything at all. I don't even know how this Windows 8 notification system is supposed to work. I miss this small little Window on my desktop. Maybe I have to find out how to set a rule that shows it, but I don't remember how I did it before.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Now I set the rule and suddenly I get the standard notification including sound and the one from my rule. I don't know what is up with Microsoft, but stuff like this is really annoying.

And without the rule I get none. This is messed up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett