WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Okay, since I signed off to go to the non-electronic connected world of the great outdoors, there has been 484 posts and 19 new pages on this thread.

I left Thursday evening, so that has been 3 days: roughly 160 posts a day.

At that rate, we will hit 10,000 posts in about 7 1/2 days. Round it up to 8, which puts it about the last day of September, the 30th, before B.P. has to rename the challange again....

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

For those who are not big campers or such...... I am lost as to why not. I truly did not miss the real world for the last three days.....

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I got my new (to me, used in real life) Nokia 900 the day before I left. Updatted it to 7.8. Been playing with it ever since. Love the screen, love the 7.8 update, love the fact I still have Zune, love the feel of this device, love the white color, I am just am all shades of giggly. Only gripes are I wish it had the matte finish on the back, and I do miss the 4.7" size of the T2 screen.

Am totally at ease with waiting for 8.1 in early 2013 unless an amazing deal on a fantastic Nokia WP8 drops in our laps when our contract drops after Turkey Day this year. With all the new and fun features coming and the improvements to XBOX Music that 8.1 is bringing, I am feeling more and more like a WP fan boy.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I got my new (to me, used in real life) Nokia 900 the day before I left. Updatted it to 7.8. Been playing with it ever since. Love the screen, love the 7.8 update, love the fact I still have Zune, love the feel of this device, love the white color, I am just am all shades of giggly. Only gripes are I wish it had the matte finish on the back, and I do miss the 4.7" size of the T2 screen.

Am totally at ease with waiting for 8.1 in early 2013 unless an amazing deal on a fantastic Nokia WP8 drops in our laps when our contract drops after Turkey Day this year. With all the new and fun features coming and the improvements to XBOX Music that 8.1 is bringing, I am feeling more and more like a WP fan boy.

I played around with a 1020 at a local tech store, the guy was a Windows Phone expert, he knew the rumours about the 929, 1520! Something tells me that he reads here, anyway, there was a television and it had all of these Nokia and Windows Phone ads running.

Good time, the camera was incredible as per expected!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

A good choice. As far as I see it, I want a 1020 because of the camera and the fact that it may just be the last great Nokia before MSFT kicks in fully. As a daily driver, I may choose the 8X. I would use a 925, but it is too expensive and I think for me the 810 has reached and its course...even though it has been a good workhorse.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa