WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thank you I am taking his good luck with me, because I have to drive a tank out of a river today, park a helicopter in a basement and run a boat on the streets.

James Bond has done all of this before (not sure about the tank out of a river though, but at least he destroyed half of Russia with one), so it can't be that hard :)

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

James Bond has done all of this before (not sure about the tank out of a river though, but at least he destroyed half of Russia with one), so it can't be that hard :)

Yeah, he came to visit me for advise on how to do it so I know its all done.
I am a peace lover so I won't be blowing half of the planet for amusement :p

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

It's a first day at work and it's a Monday. This day couldn't possibly get any better.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I'm strutting around the house for I have just successfully installed iOS 7 on our iPad Mini.

One small win for me, one giant win for our internet connection.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning all.

Theres no f'kin way im reading through the 500 posts since I left work on Thursday afternoon.

Quite frankly my dears I just don't give a damn.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning all.

Theres no f'kin way im reading through the 500 posts since I left work on Thursday afternoon.

Quite frankly my dears I just don't give a damn.

Morning. I feel the same way. I'm sure there was something interesting there at some point. Though I have this feeling a lot of cake and mentions of S*ny were there... :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm strutting around the house for I have just successfully installed iOS 7 on our iPad Mini.

One small win for me, one giant win for our internet connection.

The guy beside me just got the 5S. He's a bit of a ****** but he admits that it's not much different than the 5.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

The guy beside me just got the 5S. He's a bit of a ****** but he admits that it's not much different than the 5.
Well, I've just finished installing it, and it's kind of disappointing. Sure, I'm impressed, but I'm disappointed at the same time. I'm waiting for the devs to take advantage of iOS 7.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, I've just finished installing it, and it's kind of disappointing. Sure, I'm impressed, but I'm disappointed at the same time. I'm waiting for the devs to take advantage of iOS 7.

It didn't seem as if iOS 7 was made for the iPad and iPad Mini.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

It didn't seem as if iOS 7 was made for the iPad and iPad Mini.
I know.
I was fine with the previous versions of iOS being shoehorned onto the iPad, but iOS 7? Made for iPhone, and it really shows. If anything, they should at least try to put more icons on the home screen.

The control center alone is proof of how they just shoehorned it onto the iPad. They could at least put a home screen or multitasking shortcut there to try to deprecate those rather awkward gestures, which I find rather awkward, for lack of a better term.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

So, I was cleaning out a cupboard at home yesterday and I found..... My old Gameboy! Im going to put batteries in it and see if it works. I want to play Super Mario!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb