WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Eminem Berzerk!!!!

I like this one, I even posted the video in this thread a few days before you started doing it ;-)

I also have a beard. (Yes, it grew back after my accident of cutting it off.)

The Office 2013 bugs involve notification bugs (playing around with administrator rights, changing settings and rebooting made it magically work again), passwort request bugs (I had to remove Windows Live and change some settings to make it magically work again) and there are some other things that just annoy me and were solved much better in Outlook 2010.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I like this one, I even posted the video in this thread a few days before you started doing it ;-)

You should have PM me, I love that video didn't realise until this weekend he had a new song! :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Haven't heard the song or seen the video.

I can grow a beard pretty easily, however it won't look any good. How does one 'accidentally' cut it off? Slipped with the razor? Ran with scissors?

The Office 2013 bugs involve notification bugs (playing around with administrator rights, changing settings and rebooting made it magically work again), passwort request bugs (I had to remove Windows Live and change some settings to make it magically work again) and there are some other things that just annoy me and were solved much better in Outlook 2010.

Sorry to hear of your problems. Maybe I just don't use those functions that you have issues with. I've been lucky I guess. I find 2013 works great so far.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

It must been when i said i wasn't going to look at the post. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I can grow a beard pretty easily, however it won't look any good. How does one 'accidentally' cut it off? Slipped with the razor? Ran with scissors?

After my move, I wanted to bring my beard back into shape, so I used my razor. I checked the position of the spacer and everything was okay. So I went for the first strike and heard the pleasing sound of hear being cut, which made me think: "Well, it was about time." Then I moved the razor over my kin and shockingly it was hair-free after. That made me realize that during the move, the lower spacer fell off.

Of course then I had to shave everything, even though it was pretty funny looking.

Sorry to hear of your problems. Maybe I just don't use those functions that you have issues with. I've been lucky I guess. I find 2013 works great so far.

Well, it was working yesterday evening, I hope it still will tonight ;-)

Edit: chin, not kin, but kin is more funny so I don't change it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Change of topic slightly. I've been thinking of getting a 7" tablet lately. Though I wouldn't mind a 7" (or slightly larger) Windows tablet I don't want to spend a fortune on it. Tesco (of all companies) just released an Android tablet. The specs are pretty good and you can't really beat ?119 for the thing. So I'm waiting to see what the Nokia tablet will cost but at this point this is looking pretty good for my basic use.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Change of topic slightly. I've been thinking of getting a 7" tablet lately. Though I wouldn't mind a 7" (or slightly larger) Windows tablet I don't want to spend a fortune on it. Tesco (of all companies) just released an Android tablet. The specs are pretty good and you can't really beat ?119 for the thing. So I'm waiting to see what the Nokia tablet will cost but at this point this is looking pretty good for my basic use.
Tesco every little helps!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I have heard good things about the new Nexus 7.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

What about that dell 8 inch Windows 8.1 tablet?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss