WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And I make xerox copies of that disappeared member.
I am a part time magician, I pull out dollars out of thin air, for real.
My name is Jim Crooks, said a guy to me.

I like magic acts done well. Even though I know it's all trickery.

As a part time magician do you perform at clubs, children's parties or what?

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

Red Bull and all those so called 'energy' drinks make me want to puke. They taste horrible. Not that I'd drink them if they tasted better anyway.

I've never tasted energy drinks. I dont like the idea of energy drinks at all.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I like magic acts done well. Even though I know it's all trickery.

As a part time magician do you perform at clubs, children's parties or what?

Jim crooks was recently at a major press conference, where he showed his same magic trick and told it took years to practice, maybe you can catch him next year when he shows the same trick yet again!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Jim crooks was recently at a major press conference, where he showed his same magic trick and told it took years to practice, maybe you can catch him next year when he shows the same trick yet again!!

I had one of those brain fart moments and missed the last half of your post. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Energy drinks give's you POWER!!!!!!!!!

I'm curious to see what the future holds for the generations after me who grow up drinking that stuff. Failed kidneys, brain disfuction, who knows? It's all an experiment isn't it? Like being the guinepig? I think it's truly sad that young people are drinking that stuff.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Squeeze this through Bing or Google translate: 20 Minuten - Koffein bremst Hirn-Entwicklung bei Teenies - Gesundheit ;-)

It's from today!

I think I've heard of other studies that suggested the same thing. It's possible it could explain some of the issues with some youth experiencing poor performance in school and other social issues. I've been noticing kids as young as 8-10 drinking those drinks. It can't be good for them. Then again I don't see those drinks as being good for anyone.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think I've heard of other studies that suggested the same thing. It's possible it could explain some of the issues with some youth experiencing poor performance in school and other social issues. I've been noticing kids as young as 8-10 drinking those drinks. It can't be good for them. Then again I don't see those drinks as being good for anyone.

Definitely not. Just sugar and caffeine in extremely high concentrations. Coffee after all has antioxidants which are quite healthy.

Luckily I always found these Energy Drinks disgusting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb