WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What if I said 10 minutes?

Is this the truth, the underlying verisimilitude (great word, I searched for truth-synonyms) which can explain all and everything. All of your strange behaviors, the fanatic praise of Sony, the many woozy posts of you. All of that, it can be explained by the fact that you are just always high?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Definitely not. Just sugar and caffeine in extremely high concentrations. Coffee after all has antioxidants which are quite healthy.

Luckily I always found these Energy Drinks disgusting.

I'm the same. I did drink Coke when I was younger (not that much though) and now I drink rarely (meaning 1-2 a year). I drink two coffees a day and typically one tea. I would drink more coffee but the coffee here at work is horrible. I'm going to start bringing in my own soon and use a coffee plunger (сafeti?re/French Press) but I need to finish an older coffee first. :) I have a kilo of single source Australian coffee to get through. I need to modify the plug on my grinder though.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Is this the truth, the underlying verisimilitude (great word, I searched for truth-synonyms) which can explain all and everything. All of your strange behaviors, the fanatic praise of Sony, the many woozy posts of you. All of that, it can be explained by the fact that you are just always high?!

I'm not high im natural!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That what I got a laptop for. :p

So you want Windows RT because it is limiting you?

Maybe Microsoft should use this for commercials: "You can buy an inexpensive Atom tablet with all the functions of Windows RT and all the functions of Windows 7, but you should not as you have this already on your computer, you should buy a more expensive ARM tablet which limits you in every way!"

Maybe this would work.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
So you want Windows RT because it is limiting you?

Maybe Microsoft should use this for commercials: "You can buy an inexpensive Atom tablet with all the functions of Windows RT and all the functions of Windows 7, but you should not as you have this already on your computer, you should buy a more expensive ARM tablet which limits you in every way!"

Maybe this would work.

Yes right on the nail if apple can do it so can MS! :p

Does the T100 have a Full HD?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yes right on the nail if apple can do it so can MS! :p

Does the T100 have a Full HD?

No, it does not. The specs aren't too great, it is really made to be inexpensive.

And no, time has proven many time, Apple can do it, Microsoft can't.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No, it does not. The specs aren't too great, it is really made to be inexpensive.

And no, time has proven many time, Apple can do it, Microsoft can't.

I think MS has an image problem that Apple is adopting. Hopefully MS will be able to shake it eventually. I think they need to start promoting things differently. I honestly think these 'tech' release conferences are old school and maybe they should start doing things differently. They should start making better commercials to. I don't own an RT so I can't say what it can do and can't. I don't know why you would want one, that's one of the reasons why I can't get excited about RT. I already feel somewhat underwhelmed by WP I don't want to add a tablet to that too.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

My 920 body is coming off in certain parts!!!

I also think I should have done a bit more research before praising MS and the surface 2....

However it was yesterday and im very tired!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
The ASUS is very tempting, I guess I can give it a chance and read more detail about the new CPU it got....

I started reading a review of the CPU on anandtech and didn't read all of it well just read the first chapter I'll read the rest tonight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb