WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

RANT OVER!!!

Threw finished!

Well that my story im up to hmmm in 5 to 10 years im hoping to be a network manager so I think it good to have high expectations and reachable so that I can keep working at it.

In 5 to 10 years I hope I'll have a job. Expectations for biologists shouldn't be to high...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

In 5 to 10 years I hope I'll have a job. Expectations for biologists shouldn't be to high...

You should be fine, you should see some network managers you wonder how there still a network running! :p

There are some really really bad network managers that don't know what there doing most of the time! :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

You guys are like my therapist but unlike a real one, I don't pay you!!! :p

And get free advice!!!

Win win!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think you have a better chance for a job in the EU than you do in the US. So it can't be all the bad. Also since you speak English pretty good along with your other languages you have options.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I think you have a better chance for a job in the EU than you do in the US. So it can't be all the bad. Also since you speak English pretty good along with your other languages you have options.

You speak better English then myself!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well I know some universities with over 6000 computers what a dream place to work for!

That's a lot of computers. I can see headaches. :p My work has a lot of computers too but probably not that many in these offices. Worldwide however maybe more.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

That's a lot of computers. I can see headaches. :p My work has a lot of computers too but probably not that many in these offices. Worldwide however maybe more.

Yeah I know the person who had to install all 6000 computers it took him two weeks!

I would love to work somewhere with 6000 computers a challenge everyday!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro