WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You may all think that I have been waiting all day for the 9K post

I have actually been in the bowels of Imperial College London all morning doing some survey work.

Just seems my arrival back in my office was rather fortuitous timing.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You may all think that I have been waiting all day for the 9K post

I have actually been in the bowels of Imperial College London all morning doing some survey work.

Just seems my arrival back in my office was rather fortuitous timing.

LOL! Well timing is everything so they say. :p I think BP should have tried harder. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There is news that Windows Phone sells well in Lithuania. I have been to this country, it's nice. Still I think many people aren't even sure where this small country is ;-)

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

There is news that Windows Phone sells well in Lithuania. I have been to this country, it's nice. Still I think many people aren't even sure where this small country is ;-)

I am actually the mayor of that country.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I like how they highlight the fact the phone sells well in small countries. LOL! It's barely made a dent in the US market, the one they're heavily targeting. In other countries where Nokia had a great market share it's lost some due to the OS limitations. Oh well. It's an OK OS, hopefully it gets better in WP8.1

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I decided to watch/listen to some of the Surface presentation. I've come to the conclusion they have to stop those stupid events. They're boring, long winded and don't add any value to the actual device.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I like how they highlight the fact the phone sells well in small countries. LOL! It's barely made a dent in the US market, the one they're heavily targeting. In other countries where Nokia had a great market share it's lost some due to the OS limitations. Oh well. It's an OK OS, hopefully it gets better in WP8.1

It will, trust me.
And Paddy will change the thread to, 20K post challenge soon, he told me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven