WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think the thread should just be made the 'infinite' post and we can just simply celebrate every milestone of 1000 posts.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah you mentioned being a beta tester. If you were telling the truth that is. I'm not in my best mind at the moment... :p

I always tell the truth,
I am a beta tester, I had a L 1520 in my hands, suddenly the Alarm rang.
I am the mayor of Lithuania because I purchased it in Monopoly
I know what BigPaddy will do because I hacked into his phone and sneaked past his calendar :p

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Now if we could get prizes for getting the milestone that would be cool. :p

Man, I remember a forum where a guy posted a thread "I have 5$, what can you offer me", in a contest section

A soul responded,

Let me see,
-An old shoe
-3 Chewing gums (1 still packed)
-A sock

I wonder what kind of gifts you'd want?

LOL

P.S. - I saw this thread for real.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Man, I remember a forum where a guy posted a thread "I have 5$, what can you offer me", in a contest section

A soul responded,

Let me see,
-An old shoe
-3 Chewing gums (1 still packed)
-A sock

I wonder what kind of gifts you'd want?

LOL

P.S. - I saw this thread for real.

I was thinking more like phone covers, accessories, gift certificates. You know, real prizes. All paid for by BP of course.. . :p LOL! Not going to happen.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've come to the conclusion that supposedly 'quality' clothing isn't really quality. I'm so disappointed. It is true that you just pay for names. Sigh.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I was thinking more like phone covers, accessories, gift certificates. You know, real prizes. All paid for by BP of course.. . :p LOL! Not going to happen.

BP would get angry and keep it for himself just out of spite :)

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Man, I'd like a Lumia 1020 as a prize, doesn't matter who pays for it but I'd be happy to grab one :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's just a thought considering how interesting it gets around milestones usually. It's almost like a lottery.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Man, I'd like a Lumia 1020 as a prize, doesn't matter who pays for it but I'd be happy to grab one :D

I'd probably sell it. I'm very happy with my 8X, I wouldn't want to carry around this huge thing with a design I think worked very well for the N9/Lumia 800 but has gotten so old.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I'd probably sell it. I'm very happy with my 8X, I wouldn't want to carry around this huge thing with a design I think worked very well for the N9/Lumia 800 but has gotten so old.

N9, that bad bum is a beauty even today.
Still wanting L1020.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I wanted to write this in the "Today" thread, but I just feel more at home here.

Today I'll go to dance course for the first time. I don't really see me doing this, I hope I won't break my dancing partner's feet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077