WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's crap management, nothing to do with not having meetings... :p

Yeah I know crap management :p

Once someone came to install a computer the manager left for lunch knowing there were coming at the same time they was leaving didn't tell us, the person came I spent 20 minutes trying to found someone who knew what they were here for then kept being ask password which were not given to us for next hour waiting for the manager to return. :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I know crap management :p

Once someone came to install a computer the manager left for lunch knowing there were coming at the same time they was leaving didn't tell us, the person came I spent 20 minutes trying to found someone who knew what they were here for then kept being ask password which were not given to us for next hour waiting for the manager to return. :p

We even tried ringing them up the manager just ignore it :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I've been at work since 7:30am.

Interestingly I set my alarm clock to 6.30, but I knew I'd had to take a dump (I wouldn't write this if it weren't a topic here right now) and my brain woke me up at 6 so I had enough time. Then I went for a run at 6.30, was back at 6.35, then I took a shower and tried to fix my computer, and at 9 I was in the lab. No time for second breakfast now though :(

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Interestingly I set my alarm clock to 6.30, but I knew I'd had to take a dump (I wouldn't write this if it weren't a topic here right now) and my brain woke me up at 6 so I had enough time. Then I went for a run at 6.30, was back at 6.35, then I took a shower and tried to fix my computer, and at 9 I was in the lab. No time for second breakfast now though :(

Just a question concerning your wifi issue. Have you tried the resetting of the winsock and TCP/IP stacks? I'm going to try this out on mine tonight to see if it works for me.

Let me know if you have or haven't and I'll post how to do it.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Good for you. :p Your statement has been very helpful to the discussion. :p

Well my wireless was extremely bad and BT came to take a look it was due to are line which bt put up but it was broken and shouldn't have work at all and the hub was broke as well.

So yeah when it doubt call your provider out!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well my wireless was extremely bad and BT came to take a look it was due to are line which bt put up but it was broken and shouldn't have work at all and the hub was broke as well.

So yeah when it doubt call your provider out!

Yes I remember you stint off the forum with your internet issues. I think what we have been discussing is not router related though.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Yes I remember you stint off the forum with your internet issues. I think what we have been discussing is not router related though.

It was my whole line even telephone calls!!!

But now I got fibre it good, however I swap the hub from a bt version 3 to 4 and I think the bt hub 4 got issues.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Just a question concerning your wifi issue. Have you tried the resetting of the winsock and TCP/IP stacks? I'm going to try this out on mine tonight to see if it works for me.

Let me know if you have or haven't and I'll post how to do it.

Yes, two different methods, no effect :(

I also set this new registry entry that should prevent Windows from saving data.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo