WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was much more productive today than I thought I'd be. I think that's a good thing.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I take it your company has no issues with webmail and skydrive access? Mine won't touch WP until that can be blocked.

Im not sure but it cant be an issue. We don't work for them technically were just renting a floor of their offices while we are doing the drawings for their new research facility thats being built over the road. We're usually treated as scummy contractors by the majority of staff here but the head of IT is a pretty decent guy and he had a new windows phone so it was easy to start a conversation with him.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

wow I guess your company likes Nokia ...... good stuff but yes they are slowly "taking over" ( DJ Khaled reference) :evil:

It was all down to personal preference rather than the company liking Nokia. I'm guessing that a lot of staff had the iphone 5 already or a BB and just wanted a change. From what I have seen here over the last year that would explain the uptake in WP more than anything else

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It was all down to personal preference rather than the company liking Nokia. I'm guessing that a lot of staff had the iphone 5 already or a BB and just wanted a change. From what I have seen here over the last year that would explain the uptake in WP more than anything else

well then that person has good tastes in a phone if it is personal preference :cool:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I like SONY and one day SONY will take over the world and we all will be buying there product!

OH HAPPY DAYS!!!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Deeper and Deeper and Deeper, song on media funky, will watch some fartoons after that.

Hardcore Pawn, repeat PAWN with Soctcore People.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

The randomness of the conversation tangents in this thread never fail to make the corner of my mouth turn upwards slightly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99