WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My brain just created an image of you as a 16 years old rebellious teenager with long hair and an affinity to weed ;-)

I do marijuana, am 4 and I am bald :D, whatcha imagining is completely wrong.

Am 24 btw, am getting old as we speak.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I do marijuana, am 4 and I am bald :D, whatcha imagining is completely wrong.

Am 24 btw, am getting old as we speak.

It was just based on this post, not you in general of course :)

Sometimes I start to wonder how people imagine me, and then I think I better don't...

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Omg, saw iOS7 today... Let me start by saying I don't have issues with anyone's sexual preference... But iOS 7 is a gay pride parade crammed into a "smart" phone. IDK, what made Apple pick a pastel rainbow as the theme
... That picture of a stick figure puking a rainbow... Priceless

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Omg, saw iOS7 today... Let me start by saying I don't have issues with anyone's sexual preference... But iOS 7 is a gay pride parade crammed into a "smart" phone. IDK, what made Apple pick a pastel rainbow as the theme
... That picture of a stick figure puking a rainbow... Priceless

Tim crooks has changed his facebook profile.
Name - Tim Crooks
Age - I don't know, 50/60 whatever
Interested In - Men

Now you know why IOS7 is that way?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I saw this post on the main page about the cheap 8X and I thought: "Yes, this is a great phone, I would buy it again."

And then I realized, I will have this phone for another year. In a year, as it looks like today, there will only be Microkia Windows Phones left. And I don't want to pay good money for a Nokia N9 look-alike, the only design Nokia seems capable of doing, next to the 8X look-alikes like the 720.

What will I do then? Buying Android? Keeping my 8X until it breaks? Start to worry in a year as nobody can predict the future?

Deep questions in the morning. I should get my samples from the centrifuge.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well my gut seems to be in charge of the operation today, as I've decided it's a great idea to have a yoghurt and a small bit of cheesecake for breakfast.

Even I think that's a bit of a weird breakfast.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Well my gut seems to be in charge of the operation today, as I've decided it's a great idea to have a yoghurt and a small bit of cheesecake for breakfast.

You are saying you have loose motions?
One Thousand Five Hundredth Post Benchmark, send me a Lumia 1020 straight away, I will send you a chocolate, wrapper in return.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm talking about gut-instinct rather than gut motions. My instinct was to go straight for a small bit of cheesecake for breakfast for some reason.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm talking about gut-instinct rather than gut motions. My instinct was to go straight for a small bit of cheesecake for breakfast for some reason.

When can I expect my L1020?
I've already sent the chocolate, wrapper :p :p

P.S. - If anyone has loose motions, have curd/yoghurt + rice, it helps. If you have tight motions, eat something damn it! LOL

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I eat yogurt every morning for breakfast. And if I had cheesecake I'd eat that too!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)