WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Okay, I read all the way down. First off, the whole idea of the thread- equating the mobile industry to GM vehicles and having MS buy... well everybody, I suppose- was silly. But then we get to the strangest animal in the world: Someone who posts on a site dedicated to something he/she hates. I do not get it. Life is too short to be this mad. I understand those trying to learn more- that is why I started posting on mobile sites. I understand fan boys and girls- this is the place for them.

But those who hate MS products, hate WP, doesn't use MS products unless forced too, but comes on a MS supporting website????

Sigh.......

This is why God gave us Beer really early on in human history. He knew in all His wisedom we would have to deal with people like this.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Okay, I read all the way down. First off, the whole idea of the thread- equating the mobile industry to GM vehicles and having MS buy... well everybody, I suppose- was silly. But then we get to the strangest animal in the world: Someone who posts on a site dedicated to something he/she hates. I do not get it. Life is too short to be this mad. I understand those trying to learn more- that is why I started posting on mobile sites. I understand fan boys and girls- this is the place for them.

But those who hate MS products, hate WP, doesn't use MS products unless forced too, but comes on a MS supporting website????

Sigh.......

This is why God gave us Beer really early on in human history. He knew in all His wisedom we would have to deal with people like this.

Alcohol. I can't drink beer. :p Besides I thought wine was the nectar of the gods >:)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I am having a lecture now. I hope it won't be that bad with falling asleep this time. After that I'll have to go to the store and get ingredients for cakes, my lab colleagues demand at least two for some unknown reason. But who am I to argue?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sup guys I am back again to see what is up!:cool: and I just noticed that I am only 2 hours late again..... hmmmm im getting better and oh OH OH I have something to say ...... ok so I was on the bus going home and I was reading something on my phone and then there was this one guy that was all excited and said oh is that a Lumina ( I wanted to say Lumia but I just let it go ) and I said yes it is and he asked me" do I like it" and I said yes I like it a lot and we were talking and he said "I would get one but since I'm on a Verizon contract I'm stuck with this android phone but once its done I will get one" it made me smile and said "well that's good". Also this morning I was on the college bus and I another guy with the 521 and I was like wow what ever is MS or Nokia is doing its working . so this is what I wanted to share today ! :cool:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I felt the exact same way when a guy with a huge signboard saying "I am nuts about Iphone" crashed in my comic thread and started mocking everyone that was on the thread.

Yeah I see what you mean that thread becoming attack the OP thread! :(

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Who gives the 4 letter 'f' word, that guy is on wpc and not ipour, he will be shot at sight everytime some wpc member reads that thread, I already asked him what exactly he needs to stay out of the thread, but he's like 'determined to get that thread on the trending section', good for me ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

that guy I don't think knows how to take a joke I mean if he likes apple why come to something that might offend him and later troll people who like that comic :eck:

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

that guy I don't think knows how to take a joke I mean if he likes apple why come to something that might offend him and later troll people who like that comic :eck:

Bah, lets talk about something else, its not worth the 4 letter 's' word, you are wearing a pretty dress aren't you?

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

ah your funny! ... I see we have a comedian on this thread :wink:

iN8DRlcDz4IGa.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12