WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

so I have another announcement ..... my friend who switched from the iphone to a windows phone has the Nokia Lumia 1020:excited:! and wow its not as bulky as people say its out to be. and its very light and the camera hump is not as bad as I thought it was. I wonder who else I will find with a surface or a windows phone :angel:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Making two entirely different (quite complex) cakes plus short bread in my small flat is quite an achievement. I hope this stuff is edible. Would be a huge waste of money and time else.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I left the chocolate cake a little too long in the oven. It looked not ready and as I have baked this one many times I thought I can trust my feeling. But when I tested the consistency it was already well done.

Baking two cakes in one oven I barely know is really terrible. I hope my colleagues will still like it, I don't want to leave a bad impression if I have to stay at this place for four years ;-)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm a bit later today as I've had some work to do this evening, but day four in the new job was fairly average/hectic. I'm getting a little more used to the people and the different jobs I have to do, and it's giving me the chance to learn more about the system and how other people work in the office. Learning experience indeed.

In other news, handing GTA V over to my GF for 5 mins (non gamer) had me nearly in tears laughing as she apologised whilst running people over and using them as speed bumps and wondering why the police were on her!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Duck Dynasty is too important to MISS!!!!

I have never watched it and I probably never will. I have watched American Chopper for quite a while though, got into it in Ireland. I liked it when they were still growing, before they were just fighting the entire time.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I have never watched it and I probably never will. I have watched American Chopper for quite a while though, got into it in Ireland. I liked it when they were still growing, before they were just fighting the entire time.

Seen once not to keen, I like ice road truckers and mountain men!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Seen once not to keen, I like ice road truckers and mountain men!

I have watched Ice Road Truckers once or so. They were mostly talking about how they could break in every second the entire time. Didn't find this too thrilling. I have never seen or heard of Mountain Men.

But now it's time for me to go to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day for me, when I will see if my cakes are edible or not.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

so I have another announcement ..... my friend who switched from the iphone to a windows phone has the Nokia Lumia 1020:excited:! and wow its not as bulky as people say its out to be. and its very light and the camera hump is not as bad as I thought it was. I wonder who else I will find with a surface or a windows phone :angel:

the 1020 is nice, eh? That's why I'm counting pennies to get one myself...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so as my continuing coverage of what I see today when I was going home I saw another chick with the Verizon version of the HTC 8x( Different girl from yesterday ) then also I saw another chick with the Nokia Lumia 810 and I bet you all are thinking I'm making it up but I don't know what else to prove besides pictures but I don't think I will walk up to them and say hey can I get a picture of you with your phone :straight: would be very awkward buy anyways yes I'm starting to see a lot more peeps with windows phone :grin:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so it looks like I going to look for an iPhone 4 for my friend :eck: oh well at least I can do something while I chill before I go to sleep :evil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

OH SNAPS the iPhone 4 is still worth 200$ 300$ :confused: I never understood how it can be worth so much :grincry:

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Just reached office at 9.20AM, at 10.25AM I feel like I have done more work than I did in the whole week, and I don't feel like working for the day but I have to.
My Boss is going outta town till the 7th of Oct

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Just reached office at 9.20AM, at 10.25AM I feel like I have done more work than I did in the whole week, and I don't feel like working for the day but I have to.
My Boss is going outta town till the 7th of Oct
HA that's how I feel when Im at college when im doing lab work and then I feel that I did more work in the whole hour than I do the whole week :unhappysweat: and since the boss is going out you should party! :wink: KIDDING!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99