WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

HA that's how I feel when Im at college when im doing lab work and then I feel that I did more work in the whole hour than I do the whole week :unhappysweat: and since the boss is going out you should party! :wink: KIDDING!

Almost all I do is lab work. Either that or sciency stuff connected to lab work :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

time to take off to bed :asleep: good night all I bet right after I leave someone will post something and I wont be able to say anything till I come back :evil:

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

time to take off to bed :asleep: good night all I bet right after I leave someone will post something and I wont be able to say anything till I come back :evil:

I hope you are haunted by the soul of some strange creature who lets you do nothing but make this thread reach 10k.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Did I tell you that since I have a cable, my internet at home works perfectly? A long time I didn't trust WiFi anyway, but then I just got used to it. But I think it's time to reverse my opinion back to the old state! ;-)

It's foggy here today, I like fog. I live now in a city with very little fog, but I grew up in an area famous for its fogginess, so I always enjoy it. Reminds me of my childhood.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Did I tell you that since I have a cable, my internet at home works perfectly? A long time I didn't trust WiFi anyway, but then I just got used to it. But I think it's time to reverse my opinion back to the old state! ;-)

It's foggy here today, I like fog. I live now in a city with very little fog, but I grew up in an area famous for its fogginess, so I always enjoy it. Reminds me of my childhood.

Please change your avatar, the weather may change.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

But it gives the impression I am a deep and thoughtful person that likes writing little poems and stare at the stars ;-)

To me it seems more like some factory throwing its fumes in the air and polluting nature :'(, it makes me cry and then I get sad and make comics about it.
LOL LOL LOL

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I like WiFi for the convenience, however the misconception that it's better than a fixed line is ridiculous. In Australia they were installing fibre to home in hopes of making a better internet system for the whole country, however there was opposition claiming that wireless technology was better and that they were wasting their money using such old technology like fibre. Which is by far the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

To me it seems more like some factory throwing its fumes in the air and polluting nature :'(, it makes me cry and then I get sad and make comics about it.
LOL LOL LOL

I don't remember where I took the picture. I think somewhere between Warsaw and Tallinn. But I don't think it was connected to pollution ;-)

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Once again, I am the top poster and top thanked soul.
I want a Nokia N93 or 808 for that kind of effort.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb