WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning all.

Anyone ever play dungeon keeper?

I always get the urge to say in the narrators voice "IT IS PAYDAY" every Friday.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

@N_LaRUE - I see you have just taken up the gauntlet with our friend on the other thread. I may join in at some point. Had a short attention span last night and while sitting next to a candy crush playing ipad owner on the train the temptation to play Halo Spartan Assault on my RT was greater than my need to respond.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

@N_LaRUE - I see you have just taken up the gauntlet with our friend on the other thread. I may join in at some point. Had a short attention span last night and while sitting next to a candy crush playing ipad owner on the train the temptation to play Halo Spartan Assault on my RT was greater than my need to respond.

They seem to feel their opinion is more valid than anyone else and that's all it is, opinion. I agree that Windows has had a rough time with Vista and W8 but it's not all bad and it doesn't mean Windows itself is bad.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

^I have a feeling that you and Chregu are brothers or related in some way, maybe because you post too often in this thread, I donno.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

^I have a feeling that you and Chregu are brothers or related in some way, maybe because you post too often in this thread, I donno.

I'm originally from Canada and Chregu is from Switzerland. If we're related in any way it's possibly many hundreds to thousands of years ago.

Yes I post often here because the conversation is light and fun. Distracting but that's OK.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm originally from Canada and Chregu is from Switzerland. If we're related in any way it's possibly many hundreds to thousands of years ago.

Yes I post often here because the conversation is light and fun. Distracting but that's OK.

I am glad the conversation is not distorted, if you want to have a small laugh, head here
http://forums.windowscentral.com/off-topic-lounge/243315-users-random-avatars-what-i-think-them.html

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

They seem to feel their opinion is more valid than anyone else and that's all it is, opinion. I agree that Windows has had a rough time with Vista and W8 but it's not all bad and it doesn't mean Windows itself is bad.

Yeah hes on multiple threads at the moment trying to pass his opinions off as fact. Hes getting slammed on both but still continuing.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah hes on multiple threads at the moment trying to pass his opinions off as fact. Hes getting slammed on both but still continuing.

I don't quite understand what he's doing on a Windows forum bashing the Windows name. Some people have too much time on their hands.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

You missed me out!! - and BP!! - with all our random choice quotes its gotta be easy to pull out something humourous.
I couldn't match anything with your avatar yet.
BP, I could have like a gazillion posts with his avatar.
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe we have too many posts. :p
Hmm, you may want to put some thing else (anything but not text), so I can associate you :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, my mother always had this Canadian friend who visited her from time to time, coincidentally always when my father was on a business trip. I always found this strange somehow but didn't put too much thought into it...

Just kidding ;-)

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I have my own forum and I kept my status as "Banned" rather than "Admin", many users ask "Why is the admin banned?"

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I couldn't match anything with your avatar yet.
BP, I could have like a gazillion posts with his avatar.

Hmm, you may want to put some thing else (anything but not text), so I can associate you :)

My awesomeness is too much for some!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte