WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I want to get closer to N_LaRUE and chegru is trying to get close to me, I had to do it!
ANd hey thanks for linking that post about annoying mouse :)

Well they do say don't feed the trolls - but its mildly amusing setting them off at times.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good luck. You should take a pic and post it.

I won't post pictures of my lab mates, and as soon as I present the cake they will be all over it. I should have taken one yesterday evening.

But of course I will report on how much the cakes were liked!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I won't post pictures of my lab mates, and as soon as I present the cake they will be all over it. I should have taken one yesterday evening.

But of course I will report on how much the cakes were liked!

I meant of the cake not the people. You have two hours.

Silverthorn

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site

I want to change my profile pic but I can't do it without my computer. Sad.. Well, I'm still almost happy because I can't go to see the outside world in 7 days. :---D I'm a weirdo, yay!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm... I may have shut him down... no reply yet. Though he replied to you. :p

I was typing a letter, my boss was standing next to me.
Now its time to close the shop for the day officially, I am working tomorrow tho its an official holiday.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Your comments are classic on that thread. I'm actually laughing.

Well the way I see it - if we keep digging at him eventually a mod will shut the thread down - which was already achieved on a thread about the surface2 - remove his platform for baited discussion and he has nothing.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well the way I see it - if we keep digging at him eventually a mod will shut the thread down - which was already achieved on a thread about the surface2 - remove his platform for baited discussion and he has nothing.

True. I see he's jumped on that Tim Cook thread to annoy people there. He hasn't replied to my last comment yet. Maybe he's finally a lost for words. :p

Edit:
OK I spoke too quick. :p

Last edited:

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

It's like a chat room in here.

I feel like a voyeur reading it. Like I'm observing a secret conversation.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I meant of the cake not the people. You have two hours.

Yes I know. Sometimes I forget that we are not twin brothers and you can't read my mind to fill in the gapes. The cake is now stored in a closet in a bag covered with aluminum foil. I can't take it into the lab of course. And to get it there, take it out of the room because of terrible light, unwrap it, take a picture, and put it back would just make me seem strange to the other people on the floor... or let's say even more strange.

Therefore I should have taken a picture yesterday!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's like a chat room in here.

I feel like a voyeur reading it. Like I'm observing a secret conversation.

Yes, it is, we are a secret circle of mysterious mortals. And as you are now in, you'll never be capable of escaping.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes I know. Sometimes I forget that we are not twin brothers and you can't read my mind to fill in the gapes. The cake is now stored in a closet in a bag covered with aluminum foil. I can't take it into the lab of course. And to get it there, take it out of the room because of terrible light, unwrap it, take a picture, and put it back would just make me seem strange to the other people on the floor... or let's say even more strange.

Therefore I should have taken a picture yesterday!

Is there anyway of snapping a quick shot before it's devoured? Either that or we'll have to wait for the next one. I'm really curious about your cakes.

Us being twins would be interesting... I think I might be a few years older than you. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Closing in on the end of another grinding week. Looking forward to going to one of my favorite restaurants tonight and bowling afterwards.

I swear it has been a serious fist fight for the past month to juggle graduate work, my job, my ex, and my commute. No complaints...life is surely more interesting this way...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos