WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Anybody here played Medal of Honor (2010)?

Just got it on my PC for $3.50! So i'm pretty happy with my purchase. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Is there anyway of snapping a quick shot before it's devoured? Either that or we'll have to wait for the next one. I'm really curious about your cakes.

Next time I will take a picture for sure. They look pretty basic though. The chocolate like on the picture, and the almond similar but white instead.

Grossmutters-Schokoladen-Cake743.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Closing in on the end of another grinding week. Looking forward to going to one of my favorite restaurants tonight and bowling afterwards.

I haven't gone bowling in years, well over a decade.

I swear it has been a serious fist fight for the past month to juggle graduate work, my job, my ex, and my commute. No complaints...life is surely more interesting this way...

As long as you're enjoying the ride that's all that matters and you can laugh about it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I haven't gone bowling in years, well over a decade.

As long as you're enjoying the ride that's all that matters and you can laugh about it.

It should be fun. It's dinner and bowling with one of my friends...she's a program coord in the prenatal dept.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm listening to Nokia Music and I have the Alternative Rock mix going. Some good songs but there's one on there that probably has the worst singing voice I have heard in a long time. Song - Killed By an Angel, Artist - Sunny Day Real Estate. Never heard of them and I wish I could delete the song off the list!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

So I'm listening to Nokia Music and I have the Alternative Rock mix going. Some good songs but there's one on there that probably has the worst singing voice I have heard in a long time. Song - Killed By an Angel, Artist - Sunny Day Real Estate. Never heard of them and I wish I could delete the song off the list!

I used Nokia Music, it was alright, but as i've mentioned i use iTunes for my music so the only real way is to sync via the app on my Mac.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Never!!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I actually pulled out my 8X today and am rocking some K'naan while I sit here on the train, waiting to into NYC under the Hudson River. Watching the AMTRAK train pass by just now reminded me of Tuesday how due to Amtrak signal problems I was stuck in the Hudson River tunnel for 45mins.

The day is off to an interesting start...my coworker called out. my other coworker's (and good friend) daughter has been sick the last two days so she was out - no sure if she is in today. I've got the rookie we've been training for the past two weeks who cannot see patients on her own yet. Plus I have a doctor's appointment today (routine) before my dinner date. Looks like if it's just me and the rookie today I have to reschedule the Dr visit...decisions, decisions

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I actually pulled out my 8X today and am rocking some K'naan while I sit here on the train, waiting to into NYC under the Hudson River. Watching the AMTRAK train pass by just now reminded me of Tuesday how due to Amtrak signal problems I was stuck in the Hudson River tunnel for 45mins.

I wish I could stream music to work. As soon as I'm on the train I lose signal.

The day is off to an interesting start...my coworker called out. my other coworker's (and good friend) daughter has been sick the last two days so she was out - no sure if she is in today. I've got the rookie we've been training for the past two weeks who cannot see patients on her own yet. Plus I have a doctor's appointment today (routine) before my dinner date. Looks like if it's just me and the rookie today I have to reschedule the Dr visit...decisions, decisions

Sounds like fun...

I haven't been in NYC since 2005. I got to make it back there some time except spend more time. I only stayed a couple of days both times I've been. I'd like to spend about a week or so to explore more. Maybe in a year or two. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I have a very romantic view towards living in the USA. But as a scientist I guess I wouldn't want to go there, then I wouldn't have much of a life anymore in general.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have a very romantic view towards living in the USA. But as a scientist I guess I wouldn't want to go there, then I wouldn't have much of a life anymore in general.

I find a lot of Europeans have a romantic view of the US. As a scientist I think you'd find it rather frustrating considering the constant cuts in funding. Unless you plan to work for the military or a drug company.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I find a lot of Europeans have a romantic view of the US. As a scientist I think you'd find it rather frustrating considering the constant cuts in funding. Unless you plan to work for the military or a drug company.

I guess it's the movies and TV shows. And additionally I had some great holidays in the USA.

I don't think the American military wants to employ a Swiss nonentity like me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720