WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
New router runs swell so far. Getting solid signals in my bedroom now and the speeds are much faster. Even my Galaxy Nexus and TP are on the router with ease. Boy, sometimes the slightest of upgrades can make a world of a difference.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Guess it is just me on the night shift again....

About to set up a new router I bought today. Had my previous one for three years and hopefully the new one has more range. Got it because it is apparently windows 8 compatible, which is a plus because I plan to make the jump finally to 8.1 within the next year. Just need to get a new hard drive and do a clean install. May take a day off work to shift through all the crap on my PC when I do the upgrade.

My router is starting to struggle with the amount of devices running through out the house.

At most there is my Macbook Air, Lumia 520 and Playbook, and then one iPhone, one iPad and a desktop PC.

Internet usually shuts down for a few minutes when it's like this.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

New router runs swell so far. Getting solid signals in my bedroom now and the speeds are much faster. Even my Galaxy Nexus and TP are on the router with ease. Boy, sometimes the slightest of upgrades can make a world of a difference.

My room is a wi-fi blackspot. :(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so I was reading the posts and I could comment on all of them but then it will fill the page up with just me :evil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

dang you guys are all quiet.:unhappysweat: is this be quiet when sahib starts to talk month ...hmmmmm either that or it could be because im sooooooooooo awesome you all are intimated by my awesomeness ...... yeah that must be it !:cool:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Oh my god, i just saw the recital ad for Nokia Lumia 1020 and Windows Phone, That is AWESOME!!!!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I think for the first time in WPC history, BP is about to no longer be in the top posters list!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb