WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Lol, :p

I hope that the new Nokia Tablet coming will be about the same or cheaper as the Surface 2.

hmmm I think it depends what the hardware in the Nokia tablet will have but I have a feeling its going to be more expensive than the surface 2 just because it will be LTE capable ..... I think I know there was a story that said it will have LTE .... I think it as in neowin......anyways I am leaning it will be more expensive :unhappysweat:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think for the first time in WPC history, BP is about to no longer be in the top posters list!
I know right ...I bet it was because he hasn't had cake in a while so he is not as active ...which means I can pass him.... I did pass him but I forgot to take a screen shot :angry:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

hmmm I think it depends what the hardware in the Nokia tablet will have but I have a feeling its going to be more expensive than the surface 2 just because it will be LTE capable ..... I think I know there was a story that said it will have LTE .... I think it as in neowin......anyways I am leaning it will be more expensive :unhappysweat:

Well, judging by those rumours, the specs are higher in some areas than the Surface 2, so it's probably gonna be least likely. :(

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I know right ...I bet it was because he hasn't had cake in a while so he is not as active ...which means I can pass him.... I did pass him but I forgot to take a screen shot :angry:

I don't think he'll be happy with whoever overtakes him. :p

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I'm beginning to think that we should turn thus into our help desk thread. After all, a lot of people manage to stumble onto thus thread, and a lot of people reply, so...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm beginning to think that we should turn thus into our help desk thread. After all, a lot of people manage to stumble onto thus thread, and a lot of people reply, so...

Don't, it's possible a lot of people stumble across this thread because it's a very active thread.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My router is starting to struggle with the amount of devices running through out the house.

At most there is my Macbook Air, Lumia 520 and Playbook, and then one iPhone, one iPad and a desktop PC.

Internet usually shuts down for a few minutes when it's like this.

I don't have that much devices running at once. Tied to my router is my desktop, a 8X, a 810, a Galaxy Nexus and a TP. My ex's S4 and Nexus 7 (2012) are on that list too. The most I have running at once are 3 devices.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I use the 810 on T-Mobile. why do you ask :cool:

This phone is the first one in a while I've had mixed feelings about owning - mostly because of t-mo. I am very serious about possibly selling and getting a Ativ S. My 8X I recently repaired is acting up and I decided to order and unlocked 8X as a replacement. The Ativ S was a merely $10 more than the 8X and after getting my Asus next month, if the Ativ S is still that same price, I will grab one and eat the losses and sell my 810. It is a nice phone but I'm so jaded from the t-mo 810 debacle I would never by another carrier branded phone again.

Fortunately, I've got a friend who loves Samsung (he'd own both a Ativ S and a Note 3 simultaneously), so I would sell my Ativ to him when I'm ready to chase a 1020.

Last edited:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I don't have that much devices running at once. Tied to my router is my desktop, a 8X, a 810, a Galaxy Nexus and a TP. My ex's S4 and Nexus 7 (2012) are on that list too. The most I have running at once are 3 devices.

Well, the two iOS devices and and the desktop are not mine, so i'm by far the biggest internet consumer.

Data sense reports that i've used about 1.95GB in the past 30 days!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This phone is the first one in a whole I've had mixed feelings about owning - mostly because of t-mo. I am very serious about possibly selling and getting a Ativ S. My 8X I recently repaired is acting up and I decided to order and unlocked 8X as a replacement. The Ativ S was a merely $10 more than the 8X and after getting my Asus next month, if the Ativ S is still that same price, I will grab one and eat the losses and sell my 810. It is a nice phone but I'm so jaded from the t-mo 810 debacle I would never by another carrier branded phone again.

i understand that completely im still wondering if the 810 will get GDR3 or even windows 8.1, i would get so get the HTC 8x over the Samsung ativ because of the looks but none have shown me enough in the form of updating their stuff to leave the 810 even thought its a carrier branded phone:angry:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, the two iOS devices and and the desktop are not mine, so i'm by far the biggest internet consumer.

Data sense reports that i've used about 1.95GB in the past 30 days!
wow looks like you use your data a lot hahah:grin: i barely mange to use 200 MB on my 5gb data plan :cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

better get that back insured...

......so you will tell him :crying:..... why!!!??! .... I still have lots to live.... i haven't even had my first ( insert something random thing here because i cant think of anything here). time to hide then !!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
i understand that completely im still wondering if the 810 will get GDR3 or even windows 8.1, i would get so get the HTC 8x over the Samsung ativ because of the looks but none have shown me enough in the form of updating their stuff to leave the 810 even thought its a carrier branded phone:angry:

actually, I disagree. very quietly, Samsung over the last two months have been updating its exclusive apps. I guess in terms of system add-ons like Nokia, Samsung hasn't done it, but at least they're putting in work on their apps.

I got impressed by the weight and audio on the 8X. Otherwise, the Ativ S is a better buy. To me, Nokia has it right on my sweet spot for the screen size with the 8xx/9xx/1020. I still like the Ativ though as my favorite WP7 was the Focus S and the Ativ is a real upgrade from it.

I don't think t-mo will do much for the 810 going forward.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven