WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

......so you will tell him :crying:..... why!!!??! .... I still have lots to live.... i haven't even had my first ( insert something random thing here because i cant think of anything here). time to hide then !!!

I won't tell him, but in case they didn't tell you...BANE CAN READ. He may be big and maybe not as bright, but he can read...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

actually, I disagree. very quietly, Samsung over the last two months have been updating its exclusive apps. I guess in terms of system add-ons like Nokia, Samsung hasn't done it, but at least they're putting in work on their apps.

I got impressed by the weight and audio on the 8X. Otherwise, the Ativ S is a better buy. To me, Nokia has it right on my sweet spot for the screen size with the 8xx/9xx/1020. I still like the Ativ though as my favorite WP7 was the Focus S and the Ativ is a real upgrade from it.

I don't think t-mo will do much for the 810 going forward.

ok the first point you are right :) but the second one i like the 8x just because of how it looks over the sort of bland looking Ativ s. the reason why is I like to stand out :evil:
and i agree with your last one the day the 810 get 8.1 is the day Google fans praise MSFT :wink

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

ok the first point you are right :) but the second one i like the 8x just because of how it looks over the sort of bland looking Ativ s. the reason why is I like to stand out :evil:
and i agree with your last one the day the 810 get 8.1 is the day Google fans praise MSFT :wink

I agree. Having changed the housing on the 8x I repaired, I've gotten compliments on how it stands out. So the 8X has looks in spades.

I dont hate my 810. If it had 16GB internal storage I'd still get a 8X and use both, but would be fine with keeping it as a daily driver. But that 8GB storage is no bueno for me now. As bland as the Ativ S may look, it has a big screen, is very light and had big storage capacity.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I agree. Having changed the housing on the 8x I repaired, I've gotten compliments on how it stands out. So the 8X has looks in spades.

I dont hate my 810. If it had 16GB internal storage I'd still get a 8X and use both, but would be fine with keeping it as a daily driver. But that 8GB storage is no bueno for me now. As bland as the Ativ S may look, it has a big screen, is very light and had big storage capacity.
I wish it was more like the 822, it has 16 GB over the 8 then I would love my 810 even more ! but sadly T-Mobile gave us 8GB instead of 16 like VZN :unhappy:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I wish it was more like the 822, it has 16 GB over the 8 then I would love my 810 even more ! but sadly T-Mobile gave us 8GB instead of 16 like VZN :unhappy:

Precisely. t-mo always seems to do their own **** and put a crimp in things. Well, it could be worse...we could be AT&T 920 owners.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Precisely. t-mo always seems to do their own **** and put a crimp in things. Well, it could be worse...we could be AT&T 920 owners.
but I think they are more likely to get GRD3 and even 8.1 just because they have more to lose just because they have the 920 and nokia's premier partner an all

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Meanwhile, we people with unbranded phones simply seem to fall behind carrier branded phones when you get to updates. Sigh.

awww well that sucks but I think its ironic that unbranded phones get updated last :unhappysweat:

On the one hand, it makes sense because if a US carrier has of users who bought a certain phone, it makes sense they get updates a little quicker than the unbranded. Before if your phone doesn't steal and you've got a carrier variant (810), or a carrier who doesn't update their phones timely, you are shafted as a user.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

aww it got all quiet again ..... hmmm well I'm not surprised because its late anyways its almost 8:45 in cali

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Meanwhile...I must say...

...well...

...I'm warming up to iOS 7.
OMG SHES TURNING IN ONE OF THEM D: .....* gets a bucket of water and dumps the water on you* wake up!!!!.......

kidding well I haven't used ios7 but I know most of the apple fans are like ... you know ...fans ...and most of the peeps I know are like ....meh its ios7

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I never hated iOS. I think it works well. I just prefer the Windows ecosystem, rather than the Apple ecosystem.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I never hated iOS. I think it works well. I just prefer the Windows ecosystem, rather than the Apple ecosystem.
what you said times the biggest number in the world. I think its a litte bit expensive for me to be in the apple ecosystem besides I don't like the GUI on mac computers :eek:rly:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

My first touch screen device was an iPod Touch 4th gen, so i've kinda been stuck in the Apple ecosystem for three years!

I still use Apple products, but i prefer Nokia/Microsoft products, and i like Windows 8 more than Mac OSX.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb