WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The thread just needs to grow faster than C. crescentus.
I wonder what the optimal temperature is for growth of the thread.

What I know is that the culture medium definitely must be supplemented with cake. Then I think we can even start to grow BigPaddy again!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, please do so! :p

I don't play any games except COD BO2, BP asked me to play BF3, I asked him if BF3 meant any of these
-Bold F@rt 3
-Big F@p 3
-Blind Fury 3
-Binding Files 3
-Billing Fones 3

He told, he doesn't know BF3 is but knows there are LMZR guns in it, so you might wanna catch him ;)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I don't play any games except COD BO2, BP asked me to play BF3, I asked him if BF3 meant any of these
-Bold F@rt 3
-Big F@p 3
-Blind Fury 3
-Binding Files 3
-Billing Fones 3

He told, he doesn't know BF3 is but knows there are LMZR guns in it, so you might wanna catch him ;)

I play BF3. Good game.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I found out over the weekend that the Australian coffee I've had for about 2 years still tastes good but it no longer has that wonderful aroma. So disappointing. I'll just have to order more, once I finish off the 1kg bag I have. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I found out over the weekend that the Australian coffee I've had for about 2 years still tastes good but it no longer has that wonderful aroma. So disappointing. I'll just have to order more, once I finish off the 1kg bag I have. :)

I only have decaffeinated coffee. Still, it's pretty good, although i hope to start having caffeinated coffee soon.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I only have decaffeinated coffee. Still, it's pretty good, although i hope to start having caffeinated coffee soon.

Just be sure to keep it within moderation. 2-3 cups of good quality coffee is better than 5 bad ones. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Then we shall start the process of cloning BigPaddy!

We would not only clone but improve him! We would make his back non-hurtable, his clones would be able to write posts all the time and we would reach one million posts faster than anybody before!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I am doing my lunch in some time :), home made food that makes me feel like, "What have I become"
I wish I could dine with some of you, but then I am a vegan and I stand out amongst most of you.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

We would not only clone but improve him! We would make his back non-hurtable, his clones would be able to write posts all the time and we would reach one million posts faster than anybody before!

We'd beat Crackberry to 1 million!

Wait has Crackberry already hit 1 million?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I am doing my lunch in some time :), home made food that makes me feel like, "What have I become"
I wish I could dine with some of you, but then I am a vegan and I stand out amongst most of you.

I know quite a few people who are vegan/vegetarian.

I eat a lot of meat, but i refuse to eat some meats due to how they are produced, so count me as a semi-vegetarian. :p

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I know quite a few people who are vegan/vegetarian.

I eat a lot of meat, but i refuse to eat some meats due to how they are produced, so count me as a semi-vegetarian. :p

Well I don't eat eggs (Except for in cakes), meat/pork/ham/beef and anything else is way too far.
No drinks either :)

If you eat meat, over here its a non-vegetarian.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm actually semi-vegetarian. I've dined at many vegan/vegetarian places. Some better than others. I believe in moderation. I think food has become too meat centric.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Who the heck is eugie? He has an average of about 2.00 posts a day!

I gotta figure out how many posts i do a day...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm actually semi-vegetarian. I've dined at many vegan/vegetarian places. Some better than others. I believe in moderation. I think food has become to meat centric.

I have eaten vegetarian foods, i do love eating vegetarian meals, but not frequently. :(

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I average 5.81 posts a day! Woah, i didn't expect to get that much per day...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I eat vegan from time to time.

I shouldn't write more about this topic, or it could become a messy discussion ;-)

I'd be interested in what you have to say. I think a varied diet is best. It think extremes either side is bad for us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs