WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was very keen to do this
Vipassana Meditation Website
But a cousin's wedding clashed with the reservation slot :(, I had to cancel my trip there.

I want to still do it, but having a 10 day off from work in this year could be a bit tricky thing.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I will point out, i am also a big consumer of Rice, don't know why, i really enjoy it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And then there are the "vegans" down here who are semi-extremist who wear wool and Leather clothes/shoes, i don't get their points but anyway.

Some vegans go with the idea that the animal is dead anyway so might as well make use of it as much as possible. They understand the fact that there are meat eaters and not everyone will ever be vegan.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Some vegans go with the idea that the animal is dead anyway so might as well make use of it as much as possible. They understand the fact that there are meat eaters and not everyone will ever be vegan.

I should also point out that even though vegans don't eat meat they are believers in the welfare of animals regardless even if that animal is to be consumed.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I seldom eat rice, I prefer too many different things as a side dish.

Rice isn't just a side dish. Depends on what you eat. If you like Indian or Asian cuisine, rice is a main part of the dish, not a side.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Rice isn't just a side dish. Depends on what you eat. If you like Indian or Asian cuisine, rice is a main part of the dish, not a side.

You can say the same about noodles and spaghetti... or potatoes and R?sti. I thought it is clear what I mean ;-)

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Quick, send a garrison of men to raid the iMore forums! :p

How about, we two go there?
When attacking your enemy (specially the one we are talking about) Strength is not in numbers but number of facts.
We are talking about innovation, lack of it.
-Sir montsa007

army-of-two-collage.jpg

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning all

So looks like were going to smash the 10k today then 220 posts is more than manageable in one day

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6