WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I am getting Chinese ads on this forum! I don't understand, is my Macbook telling me something?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Yes you should have bought a W8 machine instead. :p

Didn't like Windows 8 at the time, and i don't think there is a Garageband and iMovie equivalent for Windows 8 or Windows for that manner.

But i hope to get a Surface 2 on top of a Lumia 1020 at the end of the year. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

No idea what either of those are.

That's better.

Garageband is a music production appilcation, it's been very useful for me during the year. :)

iMovie is a video production app, but if i do get my Surface 2, it won't be a replacement for my MacBook Air.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Garageband is a music production appilcation, it's been very useful for me during the year. :)

iMovie is a video production app, but if i do get my Surface 2, it won't be a replacement for my MacBook Air.

I'm pretty sure that both of those have equivalents on Windows. Whether their free or not is a different story.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I still despite Windows 8 and hope it gets better with 8.1. Such a non-intuitive and incoherent piece of software.

In W8.1 you'll be able to bypass Metro so that should make most people happy and for those who love the Start button, it will be back too. I could care less about either situation. I just want them to get on with it and make the OS better.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm pretty sure that both of those have equivalents on Windows. Whether their free or not is a different story.

Well, if there are good equivalents on Windows, i hope they're priced below $100, then i might use a Surface 2 as my productivity device. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss