WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have feeling most of us were posting like mad just to get to 10,000. I don't think the statistics of this thread shows a even level of interaction.

Well, it's the excitement of getting the post that people get carried away.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I have feeling most of us were posting like mad just to get to 10,000. I don't think the statistics of this thread shows a even level of interaction.

Well when were approaching 4K the thread was having around 200 posts a day. Post count has risen exponentially since then where were now averaging 750 posts a day

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

This isn't Apple you know. :p We're actually honest with our assessment of growth. :p

While I was in the O2 store at the weekend actually saw someone buy a 5C in green. Quite possibly the most awful colour going. Why would you pay for last years model and then pick pastel green as your colour??

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

While I was in the O2 store at the weekend actually saw someone buy a 5C in green. Quite possibly the most awful colour going. Why would you pay for last years model and then pick pastel green as your colour??

Green isn't my fav colour but some people like green. I unfortunately believe that they're going to get a lot of people buying those phones. I've been seeing commercials and adverts everywhere.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Sigh.....

I missed the 1,000th post..... The 5,000th post..... And now the 10,000th post, and this time it wasn't even close. Oh well, I am consistent.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Green isn't my fav colour but some people like green. I unfortunately believe that they're going to get a lot of people buying those phones. I've been seeing commercials and adverts everywhere.

I have seen alot of those, when I first saw the commercial I thought it was Nokia advertising the 620!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

right - after 30 minutes playing with the camera I realised that I need to spend a lot more time playing with the camera.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I wanted to do an experiment, but I can't. Then I thought, this is a good opportunity to do an other experiment. But now I can't do this either. That gives me time to write this post.

I still would like to buy these head phones, but they have a proprietary charging cable, which I really don't like. And they are pretty expensive. I should probably buy them. But then again, I don't know.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I wanted to do an experiment, but I can't. Then I thought, this is a good opportunity to do an other experiment. But now I can't do this either. That gives me time to write this post.

I still would like to buy these head phones, but they have a proprietary charging cable, which I really don't like. And they are pretty expensive. I should probably buy them. But then again, I don't know.

Love the indecision. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99